Evil Neighbours Thread

If not then I'll just drop some nails behind his tires for some satisfaction at least. Might wait till he's out then phone the polis and report him for dangerous driving in the area. Maybe it'll get picked up then. 

Dont worry about the dangerous driving thing, its a £1000 fine for not changing the address on your driving license.

Also phone the dvla about the tax, they can lift untaxed motors, dont worry about local authority they’re generally useless on anything motor related.

Online report here https://www.gov.uk/report-untaxed-vehicle . Untaxed makes the insurance null and void.

I wouldnt get into the damaging property stuff, it could just end up escalating, keep it to stuff you wont get caught out and can remain anonymous with. Well within your rights to take your wood back though.

Thatcher was right, their is no community. You are all a bunch of curtain twitchers and really have to get the f**k out and have a word with anyone whoi pisses you off, if you get smack in the puss so be it. Stop being little whinging c**t.

Last night we had torrential rain, after, one dog kept on barking and kept my 11 month girls awake.

Morning, I said to the owner. in Thai " that dug, why did you no shut if up last night".

Thai " never heard, I was asleep"

Me grabbing the dog" well hear this" dog in the river.

Thai = fair enough.

Get it sorted.

You can also not take the diplomatically way.  

4 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

No but I can ask Sheila for one of you like. 

Would you want her with her falsers in our out?

Too honest at the age I'm at (younger than you), teeth is really not the winner, bring it on chief.

6 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Dont worry about the dangerous driving thing, its a £1000 fine for not changing the address on your driving license.

Also phone the dvla about the tax, they can lift untaxed motors, dont worry about local authority they’re generally useless on anything motor related.

Online report here https://www.gov.uk/report-untaxed-vehicle . Untaxed makes the insurance null and void.

I wouldnt get into the damaging property stuff, it could just end up escalating, keep it to stuff you wont get caught out and can remain anonymous with. Well within your rights to take your wood back though.

Thats exactly what's been done. DVLA have been notified.

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

Thatcher was right, their is no community. You are all a bunch of curtain twitchers and really have to get the f**k out and have a word with anyone whoi pisses you off, if you get smack in the puss so be it. Stop being little whinging c**t.

Last night we had torrential rain, after, one dog kept on barking and kept my 11 month girls awake.

Morning, I said to the owner. in Thai " that dug, why did you no shut if up last night".

Thai " never heard, I was asleep"

Me grabbing the dog" well hear this" dog in the river.

Thai = fair enough.

Get it sorted.

You can also not take the diplomatically way.  

Ok. So I should go and smack him in the puss because he's a tea leaf and is ripping the pish out of me and the neighbourhood, get lifted and done for assault instead of using the proper channels to get this guy possibly punted somewhere else, not get a criminal record and not potentially kick up more shit with the guy?

Gotcha. 

I'm assuming you're taking the piss though.

Ok. So I should go and smack him in the puss because he's a tea leaf and is ripping the pish out of me and the neighbourhood, get lifted and done for assault instead of using the proper channels to get this guy possibly punted somewhere else, not get a criminal record and not potentially kick up more shit with the guy?
Gotcha. 
I'm assuming you're taking the piss though.

Can you not read? You should throw his dog in a river...I’m unsure if a stream, burn, loch or any other body of water really will cut it though, sorry.

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

Too honest at the age I'm at (younger than you), teeth is really not the winner, bring it on chief.

Not sure if I can get a photo of her, however Im sure Monday is the day she hangs out her big pants.

Edited by Melanius Mullarkey

12 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Auld boy clearly decided he has nothing to lose here, this could get really interesting!

My thoughts exactly. I'm picturing Corporal Jones fixing a bayonet on to an old WWII rifle.