Watch Dogs

ross-lichtie95

• 1 year later...

It's definitely been delayed. Here is why:

“Watch Dogs is designed to be a long-term brand for Ubisoft. We won’t launch it until we know it’s equaling the vision it can achieve. … We’re playing the long game – and as a company, we know how important it is to get it right.”

to be fair if they get this right it will blow most other games out of the water, for the amount of detail and the high quality of graphics on it im willing to wait

• 5 months later...

Counting down the days! Cannot wait. As previously mentioned, if they get this right it could be one helluva game. My only concern is that it's Ubisoft and could become repetitive like the first AC game. Although to be fair Ubisoft have got it together since then and surely can't make a balls up that big?

I think the trailor that's doing the rounds on tv the now are just to gave a basic idea what the game is about. You have a smart phone and you can manipulate the City to yoyr advantage. It doesn't dazzle, but it let's folk know a little about what it's about.

I preordered from Amazon and just got an email through saying it has been dispatched.

Is there any chance I could get it before Tuesday or will they hold on to it so I can't get it early? I have Amazon Prime, if that makes any difference..

Flatmate bought it but he's out for the rest of the day so I'm going to make the most of it and get started on it now.

Seems to be getting good reviews so hopefully it's decent.