World Cup of Crisps

The World Cup of Crisps will be coming soon but first things first we have some qualifiers to determine the finalists.

Those that have already booked a place in the finals are:

1. Wotsits

2. Skips

3. Discos (Salt & Vinegar)

4. Frazzles

5. Monster Munch (Pickled Onion)

6. Mini Cheddars

7. Quavers

8. Golden Wonder (Cheese & Onion)

9. McCoys (Steak)

10. Nik Naks (Nice N'Spicy)

11. Doritos (Tangy Cheese)

12. French Fries (Salt & Vinegar)

13. Seabrooks (Original)

14. Wheat Crunchies

15. Salt N'Shake

16. Roysters (T-Bone Steak)

17. Sensations (Thai Sweet Chilli)

18. Kettle Crisps (Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar)

19. Brannigans (Beef& Mustard)

20. Space Raiders

21. Hula Hoops (Original)

22. Hula Hoops (Beef)

23. Pringles (Texas BBQ)

24. Pringles (Sour Cream & Onion)

25. Pringles (Original)

26. Walkers Cheese & Onion

27. Walkers Worcester Sauce

28. Walkers Prawn Cocktail

29. Walkers Salt & Vinegar

30. Doritos (Chilli Heatwave)

31. McCoys (Salt & Vinegar)

32. Monster Munch (Hot & Spicy)

There will be people who moan "oh such and such isn't technically a crisp" - tough they are treated like crisps by the majority especially for a competition like this one 8)

I have left a couple of wildcard spaces for ones that you believe should be in the finals that have been missed, and these will go to a poll to be included, so please post your wildcard nominations.

Whilst that is ongoing, please vote for your favourite original walkers flavour, with the top 4 going into the finals

Enjoy :)

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've got Space Raiders in there twice. Pickled Onion Space Raiders only need to be in there, no other flavours of Space Raiders count...nay, exist.

As an ammendment to this error, I DEMAND that Hot and spicy Monster Munch are placed in the final group to remedy the injustice of Pickled Onion Monster Munch cheating them out of a finals berth.

Oh and I'm not going to argue about what is and isnt a crisp, I'll give you Doritos and even Skips....but Mini Cheddars?!?! They are crackers. That's about as relevant to this competition as adding in a Digestive.

Get it sorted GTG! This World Cup is even more corrupt than it's smaller FIFA cousin.

PS Walkers Pickled Onion for me, follwed by Cheese and Onion, Salt and vinegar and Prawn cocktail ;)

Edit: Scampi Fries....nae scampi fries?! :angry:

Having a World Cup of Crisps without Chilli McCoys is like having a World Cup of Football without Brazil.

And while I'm on the subject, have you ever bought a packet of Chilli McCoys and for some reason it's got twice the amount of flavour as usual? It really makes your day. Even more so cos you know some poor sod is chomping on a packet with absolutely no flavour (I've had them before too).

Eating Chilli McCoys is like playing the lottery.

Archived