Ballingry carpetbaggers

TLJ

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scottie is not gagged he is currently IN Marmara's turkey on holiday and I will not comment on anything until I need to..I will speak with the manager and my committee when I return home....cheers lads...

Take it your back Scottie? Seeing you had a post on the Fife Forum for more committee that has now been removed?So is it GAGGED or no GAGGED.Whats the situation with the takeover of your club what happens when the pennies run out or Mr Gray gets fed up like he did at Raith and East Fife and pulls the plug?

Take it your back Scottie? Seeing you had a post on the Fife Forum for more committee that has now been removed?So is it GAGGED or no GAGGED.Whats the situation with the takeover of your club what happens when the pennies run out or Mr Gray gets fed up like he did at Raith and East Fife and pulls the plug?

Presumably they'll find their level again. That is what happens at most clubs where money comes in and then disappears. Only a very few actually disappear completely - usually because their land has been whipped from under them and sold. I've never been a fan of a club relying on income that can't be sustained but Ballingry will run with this and then when it's over they'll either stay at a decent level or fall back.

• 2 weeks later...

Scottie is not gagged he is currently I'n marmaris turkey on holiday and I will not comment on anything until I need to..I will speak with the manager and my committee when I return home....cheers lads...

Looks lıke Scottıe has been gagged month on no reply Scottıe the poddle now !!!!!!!!!!!

Ballingry need to watch that contracts being bankrolled by a private individual are not in the name of the Club when the money man moves on. If they are, Ballingry are liable, Medda cash from Easter Road all used to honour contracts when the sponsors company went bust mid season. Medda were very lucky to have drawn Hibs.

Ballingry need to watch that contracts being bankrolled by a private individual are not in the name of the Club when the money man moves on. If they are, Ballingry are liable, Medda cash from Easter Road all used to honour contracts when the sponsors company went bust mid season. Medda were very lucky to have drawn Hibs.

Are you saying the club would have to honour the contracts if Mr Gray leaves or if it does not work out and the manager goes .Who is liable to pay the players the club i take it or is it individual's at still at the club? What is a premier title win enough or do they need to win the scottish to say it was a good investment

Its great to sit back for a while and just monitor the pash that gets spouted on here.I can assure everyone of you that nobody is bankrolling our club.We have a manager who has had a lot of success at other clubs and can attract players of the quality we have signed for this coming season.I dont know where people get the figures from that have be branded around but please take it from me they are all untrue.

Its great to sit back for a while and just monitor the pash that gets spouted on here.I can assure everyone of you that nobody is bankrolling our club.We have a manager who has had a lot of success at other clubs and can attract players of the quality we have signed for this coming season.I dont know where people get the figures from that have be branded around but please take it from me they are all untrue.

hmmm

hmmm

and hmmm how many midfielders have yous signed ? enjoy your new manager.

COME ON Scotty you really dont believe your own post.Take Linn as one example is he going to turn down Arbroath Raith or East Fife who all pay good money to sign for a Premier JUNIOR TEAM WITH NO HISTORY TO SPEAK OF IF HE IS NOT GETTING BETTER MONEY.Why did he not go back to Tayport with the backing he has a club that made him what he is because he knew they would not be bought like you have.

Scottie, don't make an arse of yourself on here like you have on the Fife Forum. Everyone is aware what the players are getting, albeit you are towing the party line that all contracts with Ballingry are for £50 a week. I have spoke to 3 of the players you have signed and can assure you they're getting a lot more than that.

Don't insult peoples intelligence by claiming differently.

Keep putting the nets up and filling out the team sheets and let the exec commitee deal with the money

Players you have signed talk so do the ones you did manage to buy

You seem a decent guy but remember your place and just enjoy the ride

Why is all the big spenders like you the bluebell and the YM in denial if you can afford it good luck to you guys

Just about choked on ma Electric White Cider (folk of a certain age will remember that) when a read that Scottie. Dinni deny what's happening embrace it but a hope for your sakes that Mr Gray doesn't get fed up or fall out with Ballingry half way through the season or you's are fvcked.

aye whatever. The party line is everyone just wants to play for Baikie at Ballingry, nothing to do with dosh. So 26-year-old Bobby Linn just fancied leaving East Fife to play junior?

Deluded.

This will obviously not make any difference to Ballingry according to Scottie but there is a very strong rumour going about Fife tonight that a certain Mr Gray has been arrested for tax avoidance and has until the weekend to pay a very substantial bill!

If this turns out to be false I apologise but the person who told me is not usually wrong about these things.

Archived