Ballingry carpetbaggers

TLJ

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe that Dave Baikie is coming in for stick. The man's a legend for what he did at Tayport. As far as the comparisons to other clubs when the money men bale out - anybody remember Dundee St Josephs.........................

Willie Gray is a repeat offender, he tried his mitt at Starks Park and New Bayview, thankfully found out at both and is now wanking his money on a Junior team.

With any luck Ballingry will show him the door and let him find his level.

I look forward to a resurgance of Womans football.

Guaranteed to end in tears imo, big egos in Gray, Baikie and Mackie, although they may have a short time of success it may cripple the long term future of the club if the money runs out.

Condie and Adam joining H O B :rolleyes: :rolleyes: still no word from Scottie looks like he has been gaged right enough.But how long will it last.:D :D :D :D .

Scottie is not gagged he is currently I'n marmaris turkey on holiday and I will not comment on anything until I need to..I will speak with the manager and my committee when I return home....cheers lads...

What's Marmaris like Scottie? Plenty free wifi? I'm going in july.

Scottie is not gagged he is currently I'n marmaris turkey on holiday and I will not comment on anything until I need to..I will speak with the manager and my committee when I return home....cheers lads...

Dont worry Scottie the spotlight will soon be off you and onto the Kirkcaldy YM carpetbaggers

Heard Blackadder turned them down, knows the Oakley manager from East Fife and is drinking pals with Lee Dair so is Showing a bit of loyalty. Says a lot about the lad if that's the case because if the rumours are true he is turning down a small fortune.

I head to Marmaris myself end of August.

Scottie I can exclusively reveal you have in your absence been "Fired" as Ballingry Secretary and replaced by the new Ballingry Business Secretary.

He has resigned his role in the Coalition for the bigger wages on offer in Neeborland.

cable_2228119b.jpg

I was there 2 weeks ago, Scottie. Pity I missed you. Are you opening up a Ballingry Rovers bar on the Strip?

He'll be nice and cool with his Speedos on.

Not to mention a nice coat of oil and dayglo flip-flops ...

I'm thinking of borrowing Deanburn Dave's mankini!!!

Archived