Ballingry carpetbaggers

TLJ

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£5k per season signing on fee, £200 per week and a car to travel from Dundee to Ballingry.

Bathgate ( only an example ) all over again then! Absolute lunacy. Will it attract more people too watch them, I doubt it.

I think its safe to say Linn won't be going for washers as he would probably command interest from a good few SFL clubs who would pay him a decent weekly wage.

Sounds like Rovers are going to attract a fair few of East Fife old boys perhaps over the next few weeks if Baikie & Gray are involved.

Absolutely certain that it is more then double £200pw and more than £5000 signing on fee.

I heard £6k signing on and £350 pw. This came from a Stirling Albion mate who knows Stevie Nicholas and confirmed to me that he will also be going there. £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Would the opening poster still be moaning if Hill of Beath were not in danger of losing players to Ballingry Rovers? Sounds like sour grapes to me.

No sour grapes us losing a couple of playersis a side issue if it happens.Only asking opinions there is something not right about this given the reputation of the committee have they all just gave THERE club up for a cash injection that is obscene for this level of football in my opinion.This just makes a farce of the premier league next year i hope the other teams prove me wrong but i doubt they will. HOB runs on a commitment basis as do many clubs what is the point when you can buy a title.

Have they got a decent support or is it made up of inbred knuckleheids like HoB?

They say if you apply for a season ticket you will be given £450, with free transport and fifty quid spending money for all away games. New Ballingry supporter branches being formed in Bellshill, Kilwinning, and Bathgate.

So Ballingry have so far signed:

Smart - Montrose

Cameron - Montrose

Linn - EF

Byers - Forfar

Hegarty - Forfar

Gibson - Forfar

All potentially good signings but where does it leave the players who are already there, how will they feel when they see / hear what some of those guys are being paid?

The net will stop it - Baikie keeping you out the loop?

So Ballingry have so far signed:

Smart - Montrose

Cameron - Montrose

Linn - EF

Byers - Forfar

Hegarty - Forfar

Gibson - Forfar

All potentially good signings but where does it leave the players who are already there, how will they feel when they see / hear what some of those guys are being paid?

The net will stop it - Baikie keeping you out the loop?

so thatl be one position filled.only one present player need feel threatened :lol:

be the right back next

As someone mentioned what of the existing players? I know of two who will be signing for H.O.B. I would imagine the majority will sign for other Fife clubs.

Still don't understand why the existing committee are going down this route by allowing a major backer to pay silly money on senior players. Ballingry over the past few seasons have cut back on their playing staff budget and actually have forced higher earners out the door.

Archived