Jump to content

NXT


DavidMcG
 Share

Recommended Posts

Guest bernardblack

Was it just me who thought Coffey didn’t really sell the knee injury?

Like he started to, then managed to belly to belly Walter from the top rope.

Those things really bug me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, forameus said:

Worth watching without spoiling?  Tried to get it on last night, but despite it being finished it wasn't on the network.  Will try and work through it today if it's a good watch.

It's 100% worth your time. The bookends are the weakest matches but still decent, the matches in the middle of the card are awesome!

Edited by cb_diamond
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, bernardblack said:

Was it just me who thought Coffey didn’t really sell the knee injury?

Like he started to, then managed to belly to belly Walter from the top rope.

Those things really bug me

Yep, like something out of the tropes thread.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, cb_diamond said:

It's 100% worth your time. The bookends are the weakest matches but still decent, the matches in the middle of the card are awesome!

I watched the first 3.  Skipped through the opener as it didn't really interest me.  Women's match was pretty good.  Bate/Devlin was unbelievably good.  That final kick out...lovely.  They seem to be leaning on that finish a wee bit - one last kick out to get the crowd biting before a very quick finish after.  Guess I've just got the ladder match and the main event to go?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, forameus said:

I watched the first 3.  Skipped through the opener as it didn't really interest me.  Women's match was pretty good.  Bate/Devlin was unbelievably good.  That final kick out...lovely.  They seem to be leaning on that finish a wee bit - one last kick out to get the crowd biting before a very quick finish after.  Guess I've just got the ladder match and the main event to go?

Yeah, the ladder match is a tonne of messy goodness. All the team looked good. The main event is, well, not hard to second guess who will win...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...