Good show, the ending was a bit of a letdown though. They were on the Network, zero reason to have to cut away. 

I think they’re gonna have to leave Full Sail. When AEW are running even 6-7k venues it’ll look like night and day, and no matter the product NXT are putting out it’ll likely be perceived as less important. Booked there until December though, so time will tell.

On 19/09/2019 at 03:35, TheGoon said:

Good show, the ending was a bit of a letdown though. They were on the Network, zero reason to have to cut away. 

I think they’re gonna have to leave Full Sail. When AEW are running even 6-7k venues it’ll look like night and day, and no matter the product NXT are putting out it’ll likely be perceived as less important. Booked there until December though, so time will tell.

Triple H said he doesn't want them running anywhere else, so have to wonder if Vince McMahon will maybe pull rank on this. Like you, I think the presentation needs to be taken into consideration.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...