1 minute ago, FifeArab said:

Gotta be. Summerslam’s right around the corner!

Would love to see a solid stable on the main roster. Aside for New Day, there isn't an established one that has been together for a while.

UE as a group would be great. All 4 are brilliant. Having them go after titles would be a fine story. 

On 11/07/2020 at 02:03, TheGoon said:

I always worry with heel stables it’ll bleed into something like The Authority again and last forever. What a grim few years that was. 

That or creative wont know what to do with them or they will be pushed as baby faces in no time if not split up

2 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Adam Cole is doomed as soon as Vince sees how short he is.

Heard if he doesn't get proper treatment asap hes going to be All Elite ;) 

5 hours ago, GFARAB82 said:

Heard if he doesn't get proper treatment asap hes going to be All Elite ;) 

He signed a new deal a couple of months ago I think, though so had Gallows & Anderson and Mike & Maria so who knows.

12 hours ago, TheGoon said:

He signed a new deal a couple of months ago I think, though so had Gallows & Anderson and Mike & Maria so who knows.

His other half is in AEW so unless he's getting certain assurances you'd expect him to jump ship where he might be booked as a top star when the deal does expire.

When NXT changed networks him and other's did sign longer deals last year apparently. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, another NXT that was just...good.  It's probably a testament to how good they have been that a show like that drags a little I suppose.  I think they're really struggling now for the lack of fans, and them coming back can't come quick enough for them.

McAfee was surprisingly good.  A better performance than a lot of more experienced guys, even though the story didn't quite make total sense to have someone - kayfabe at least - so inexperienced up against someone who had been doing this since his early teens.  Ladder match had some nice spots, but never quite kicked into gear.

Main event wasn't very good.  Seemed a bit messy at the end, particularly the finish, but I guess if Kross was injured, it makes sense.