There's a female fan wearing a Balor Club t-shirt at the side of the ring (same side as the one Ciampa threw his crutch) and she's absolutely shocked and later, close to tears. There's someone else screaming 'NOOO!' on the other side of the ring as well when Balor is battering Gargano. Fantastic viewing.

Balor vs Gargano sounds like it might be the best thing ever. They could have incredible matches.

18 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

There's a female fan wearing a Balor Club t-shirt at the side of the ring (same side as the one Ciampa threw his crutch) and she's absolutely shocked and later, close to tears. There's someone else screaming 'NOOO!' on the other side of the ring as well when Balor is battering Gargano. Fantastic viewing.

Balor vs Gargano sounds like it might be the best thing ever. They could have incredible matches.

I'd have been a bit iffy about a face/face match between the two, but with this dynamic, it should be fantastic.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, forameus said:

That's the sound of the creative team moving the whole fucking WarGames plan around then...

Actually, are we confirmed to be getting two war games matches?  We've only had Regal come down and bellow it for the women so far.

Haven't watched this week's episode yet but as far as I'm aware the 2nd WarGames match is Undisputed Era vs Ciampa, Keith Lee, Dijakovic & someone else. Riddle was meant to be in it but he's facing Balor instead now.

4 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Haven't watched this week's episode yet but as far as I'm aware the 2nd WarGames match is Undisputed Era vs Ciampa, Keith Lee, Dijakovic & someone else. Riddle was meant to be in it but he's facing Balor instead now.

Yeah, seems like it.  Having a day off yesterday has led to me completely forgetting what day it was, forgot there was an episode of NXT done.  

And from said episode, it's clear that Mia Yim is the one to satisfy WWE's new tradition of a facial blood sacrifice from a female competitor.  Mia Yim got her face smashed up with a ladder, and then went through another like this

EDIT: Embedding it doesn't seem to work, but it's here https://i.imgur.com/en49Yiq.gifv

Edited by forameus