Big fan of Swerve. Would like to see him hit 205 Live before anything else. Some real crackers there for him.

As for Buddy Murphy vs. Velveteen Dream, obviously I was all over that shit. Superb stuff as usual from the best male wrestler in WWE, and Dream continues to be shockingly good for his experience.

19 hours ago, airdrieman said:

Anyone going to the NXT UK tapings this weekend? Pete Dunne v Walter confirmed for Friday which should be fucking immense. 

Yeah I am. Let's see if Braehead security has a sense of humour....

IMAG4937.jpg

IMAG4936.jpg

After the current set, so 3 weeks. It was actually very good, great consistency all night and a crowd who were enthusiastic but not dicks. The place was molten for Dunne vs Walter, although no idea what it'll be like on tv

So they're going with another League of Nations heel group, i.e. a group who are heels because they're foreign (in this case not English). Such bullshit is always wildly successful, especially in 2019.

http://whatculture.com/wwe/new-nxt-uk-faction-debuts-featuring-wwe-main-roster-star

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...