Watched the rest of this this morning, brilliant stuff. As above a few have said i’ve rarely enjoyed a PPV like that for years.

Adam Cole (Undisputed Era as well)
Aleistair Black
Velveteen Dream
Andrade Almas
Ricochet
Gargano
Ciampa
The AOP
Drew

With HHH’s guidance and writing, they’ve got stars.

I don't watch or even keep up to date much these days but that ladder match on NxT Takeover was fucking phenomenal! 

I have no idea what the main Wrestlemania card is but I bet there's nothing anywhere near as good. 

What an event. Ladder match was sensational and is easily up there with the best NXT matches. Main event was unreal. Ciampa and Gargano are quite simply the best heel and babyface in WWE. I can't remember the last time a guy was as hated as Ciampa and his heel work was brilliant throughout. Likewise with Gargano and his babyface stuff. Absolutely everyone was caught up in the emotion and it was played so well with so many great moments.

Loving Roddy as part of UE.

It was miles better than Mania

Edited by DA Baracus

Finally got round to watching Takeover, phenomenal show. The ladder match was brilliant, but the main event left me speechless. Re: the post above too, they’re doing Strong Style vs Undisputed Era at the Albert Hall for one of the UK Tourney nights. Should be class.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...