The Chase

• 1 year later...
Don't really watch the Chase, was she just thick as shit or is there some kind of tactic behind it? 

Hard to tell as she was instantly passing. Seriously, BW didn't get 3 words out and she passed!

I felt bad for pissing myself laughing at first because she's clearly in some way disabled - and if she didn't know the answers then that's different altogether - but she didn't even let Bradley finish his questions. I can kind of also see why she shot down the Rafa Benitez one if she knew f**k all about football but some of them were broad as f**k.

"In text messaging--"

"Pass."

Seriously, wtf? That could have been anything she was getting asked:lol:

She's clearly blind and there's obviously no way of knowing how much of her vision is impaired. But she either has a fair bit of it left or she has a very dark sense of humour given she said her hobbies included reading.

I think her approach would be ok for some questions as folk have said. But given there is generally one or two multiple choice questions in that round I think she should have held off a bit longer before passing [emoji38]

11 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

The contestants were robbed with that last second shite, they won and were done out of 60 grand

10 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

She's clearly blind and there's obviously no way of knowing how much of her vision is impaired. But she either has a fair bit of it left or she has a very dark sense of humour given she said her hobbies included reading.

You never heard of Braille? 

The blind lassie is exactly what these tv companies are looking for. Seen to be non-discriminate but knowing the lassie was not all there and would make excellent tv with her answers/humour. It went exactly how they wanted and has got it all over social media and got everyone talking about it. Wouldn't surprise me if she wasn't a plant or some of it was fixed. Viewing figures and all that!

17 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

The blind lassie is exactly what these tv companies are looking for. Seen to be non-discriminate but knowing the lassie was not all there and would make excellent tv with her answers/humour. It went exactly how they wanted and has got it all over social media and got everyone talking about it. Wouldn't surprise me if she wasn't a plant or some of it was fixed. Viewing figures and all that!

What a load of shite (how was she 'not all there'?!).. She was simply more honest and ruthless than most contestants in her tactics. Her first answer showed she knew exactly what she was doing.

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

What a load of shite (how was she 'not all there'?!).. She was simply more honest and ruthless than most contestants in her tactics. Her first answer showed she knew exactly what she was doing.

:lol:

“ruthless” as f**k. Going for 500 quid and getting chased down anyway!

• 1 month later...