The Chase

She was completely dense. I was hoping the shitey cash builder was a rouse to lure Anne into a false sense of security. Clearly and i mean CLEARLY, it was not!

Ive been that annoyed with some of the contestants that i fired off an email complaining at the standard of the cretins on show. They ask you if you have what it takes to beat a chaser yet when you contact them about applications, its been shut for months :lol:

• 4 months later...

Aye he was good alright

Im thinking of going back to Pointless for a while however, not because I'm going off the Chase i just feel a change is as good as a break and i have been watching the chase for so long now

• 4 weeks later...

There is one really annoying girl on the show here. Said she was "superwoman" and could do anything, then did terribly getting some really easy questions wrong (barely got one right) including passing on "finish the phrase, like a bat out of ??" And "which of these is a cut of beef?" and chose Goldside. Took a step closer to home with £300 and still got caught without getting a question right. FFS.

• 7 months later...

wee bump

anyone watching it tonight, womans first question on the multiple choice round

"What company made the spacesuits worm by neil armstrong and his crew"

"Fred Perry", Levi Strauss", "Playtex"

now im no genius but surely to f**k you'd choose playtex there, she chose Levi Strauss :lol:

Lucky cow still went home with 15.5k :(

Good team tonight especially the big guy in Seat 3. Mark knew he was stuffed when he was still in single figures after the one minute point.

He thought there were only 2 farthings in a shilling? I know he's not that old but pre-decimal money should be pretty basic stuff for professional quizzers.

Good team tonight especially the big guy in Seat 3. Mark knew he was stuffed when he was still in single figures after the one minute point.

He thought there were only 2 farthings in a shilling? I know he's not that old but pre-decimal money should be pretty basic stuff for professional quizzers.

yeah, he definitely had the bad set out of the two final set of questions, that fucking rapper question for example

how gutted must the big guy feel though that took 48k back to the group, only to give away 32.5k of it to the others lol

yeah, he definitely had the bad set out of the two final set of questions, that fucking rapper question for example

how gutted must the big guy feel though that took 48k back to the group, only to give away 32.5k of it to the others lol

Especially when the guy on seat 4 was woeful, contributed just 2k to the pot, then only helped out with one answer to push the beast back 1 thst by that stage they didn't even need.