Breaking Bad

Kejan

Just finished 4th season, really enjoyed it. I'm not sure if it would make my all time top 10 or anything though. Filled a gap in my schedule though and watched all four series in about 10 days. Will def keep watching

Saul and Mike are my favourite characters.

Both Skyler and Marie would get it.

I thought the fourth season was tremendous to watch. I'm glad you managed to stick with it.

All I've been thinking about today is getting home and getting the opener watched. I can't fucking wait.

Yas! It's back!

One wee question from the new episode...

At the end, what did Saul give Walt, in the plastic bag?

Think it was the poison used on Brock. Not sure what was holding it, maybe a needle or something.

Unrelated comment:

Walt: "I forgive you"

laugh.gif

What a monster he has become.

Yas! It's back!

One wee question from the new episode...

At the end, what did Saul give Walt, in the plastic bag?

It wasn't the poison given to brock, it was the original poison in the cigarette.

The way I understand it is that Walt gave Brock the berries of that plant he has but made Jesse think it was the stuff from the cigarette when in fact it was Sauls big black bodygurad that took the cigarette from Jesse and then this was Saul giving it back to Walt. I.e Walt orchastrated the whole thing with Brock to fool Jesse

As for the epsiode itself, thought it was decent, although I'm not sure how the first scene ties in with rest of episode? I'm guessing set in the future like many of the other openings

As for the epsiode itself, thought it was decent, although I'm not sure how the first scene ties in with rest of episode? I'm guessing set in the future like many of the other openings

Looks like that's where we're heading for the second part of the season.

I see the premiere drew 2.9 million viewers. Seems astonishingly low.

It's absolutely depressing that a show is good as this can go unnoticed in a country as big as America, whereas shite like Two and a Half Men draws 28 million for it's season premiere.

Not overly impressed with this episode.

Loved certain aspects, but the degree to which Walt's persona has changed (constantly showing how alpha he now is) from this season to last is a bit over the top to me. I hope they don't overplay that.

That change has been coming almost from day one though. And such a big event with what happened with Gus in Season 4 could have been the tip of the iceberg as far as the change goes.

I reckon it works.

I see the premiere drew 2.9 million viewers. Seems astonishingly low.

It's absolutely depressing that a show is good as this can go unnoticed in a country as big as America, whereas shite like Two and a Half Men draws 28 million for it's season premiere.

Not for Braking Bad it's not. Its a 14% rise from last seasons premier, which was a 30% rise from season 3 premier.

Source

Still a criminally under-watched show.

I'd like to note just how broken Walt actually looked in that opening scene. We certainly have something in store for us for him to change from the confident, intimidating persona that we witnessed in that episode. Quotes like 'because i said so', 'I forgive you', and 'we're done when I say we're done', sum up the alpha presence he seems to be giving off right now.

For now, we'll probably see more Skyler shitting herself, Saul will be a bit more intimidated, and Mike will keep hounding Jesse to leave. I hope that they try to mix it up a bit soon, and it will be interesting to see if and how they take over the meth market.

The magnet scenes were brilliant, especially when the truck almost went over!