Breaking Bad

Kejan

jesse's lack of interest in what is going to happen to him once walt is locked up and charged with his crimes is rather confusing.

i was hoping the nazis were just going to kidnap walt and forced him to cook by threatening to murder his family when he came to them asking them to kill jesse. that's what i would have done.

b9d35i.jpg

acwzy8.jpg

2vxevd4.gif]

Breaking Bad is so fucking good, I won't be able to watch it on Monday so will need to wait til Tuesday, no Internet access for me.

The last scene in the last episode, imo, should've stopped when the first bullet was shot but apart from that the last episode was one of my favoruites. The scene when Walt was on the phone to Jesse was so :2cool it was unreal.

Can't wait for next week's

Edited by GypsyTillIDie

I take from all the memes Walt Jr is constantly talking about breakfast? I've completely missed this.

To go back to a discussion from a few pages back I am definitely team Walt here at the expense of any and everyone else. I reckon Gomes will die at the start of this next one with Hank and Jesse becoming hostages with one or both killed by the end.

Judging by other comments on this thread I must be the only one irritated by Jesse? apart from the odd couple of episodes here and there in each season he seems to be forever bitching and moaning, walking around like a zombie or off his face. I get that he is the so called Moral compass of the show but the guy has had numerous opportunities to walk away from it all with money in his hands and never takes them, I personally hope Mr White takes him out in the next episode after telling him what really happened to his old girlfriend.However Jesse seems to Walt's weak point business wise and its caused him no end of trouble I wouldn't be shocked to see that continue.

I think it's great that with three to go there is no obvious way this is going to play out, that's a real strength of the show.

I take from all the memes Walt Jr is constantly talking about breakfast? I've completely missed this.

To go back to a discussion from a few pages back I am definitely team Walt here at the expense of any and everyone else. I reckon Gomes will die at the start of this next one with Hank and Jesse becoming hostages with one or both killed by the end.

Judging by other comments on this thread I must be the only one irritated by Jesse? apart from the odd couple of episodes here and there in each season he seems to be forever bitching and moaning, walking around like a zombie or off his face. I get that he is the so called Moral compass of the show but the guy has had numerous opportunities to walk away from it all with money in his hands and never takes them, I personally hope Mr White takes him out in the next episode after telling him what really happened to his old girlfriend.However Jesse seems to Walt's weak point business wise and its caused him no end of trouble I wouldn't be shocked to see that continue.

I think it's great that with three to go there is no obvious way this is going to play out, that's a real strength of the show.

he's not got time to talk about breakfast due to the fact that he is always too busy scranning it, the boy loves pancakes.

the fact that jesse has no interest in whether he will be in jail (with the nazi prison) gang for the rest of his days is slightly frustrating for me.

I'm more irritated at Walt's dependence on Jesse tbh. Once he started working for Gus it seemed like he could easily get by without him. It's frustrating now given that most want Walt to get away with everything, that Walt's weak spot for Jesse is the major reason he's in this mess. He could have let him go back in season 3 and just kept producing meth with Gale. Gus seemed to respect him at that point, he probably wouldn't have interfered with Walt had he just kept doing his job. But Walt's fondness for Jesse has forced him to have Gale murdered and the investigation into crime eventually gave the Hank the clue which made him realise that Walt is Heisenberg which has caused his life to fall apart.

Pretty much how I feel on the subject. I'd love it if Walt survived and Jesse died but I just can't see it.

Pretty close!

Delighted with that episode. I'm glad with the way it all panned out apart from Jessie still being around. hmm i wonder if he will find a way out of his current predicament :rolleyes:

As a member of Team Walt I'm looking forward to seeing him as a lone wolf free of the shackles of his family and work hell bent of settling some scores. I think a few more people will be hoping for his downfall after giving up Jesse and the way he was with his family.

I reckon Jesse's ex and her kid won't make it to the end of the next on the series.

An incredible episode. Walt pleading for Hank's life was fantastic TV and I loved how Walt was the only person (including the viewers) that didn't think the inevitable was to occur. Aaron Paul must be delighted with his salary as he hasn't had very much to do this season. But when he is called to act, he gives a very convincing performance.

I still think the most likely outcome is the Tony Montana ending where Walt goes out all guns blazing, with the Ricin likely for his own suicide. I can't see Walt taking too kindly to his money being taken. However Meth Damon's infatuation with Lydia could see him manipulated to turn on his Uncle, which could leave Jesse with an out, especially if he can produce higher than the 74% that the creepy Todd can yield.

Two episodes to go and although we can guess to what is actually going to occur, it is better to actually just enjoy what is about to occur.