Breaking Bad

Kejan

I just have two different browsers. I have Firefox setup to watch American content and Google chrome to watch UK content. I can't be jeered switching the PS3 every time.

Is there any easy way to switch to US content on PS3?

Go to a website called unblock us.com I think it costs $4.99 a month but you can watch ever region netflix has. The Canadian content is very good,

Edit, the content that the uk has to offer is poor in comparison to all the other countries.

Edited by ELFC 7

So.. thoughts on the 2nd episode?

Thoroughly enjoyed 'Buried'. Maybe even better, as a whole, than 'Blood Money'.
I would like to watch it again, however. I will wait until later in the day, as I have watched the first two very early in the morning and tiredness maybe means I haven't got the most out of them.
I'm not totally convinced that Hank would react in this way. 'b*****d', 'monster', 'son of a bitch'. The dialogue seemed a little too black and white in the conversation between him and Skyler. I would possibly have preferred and expected a bit more blurring of the lines between the fact that, yes, Walt has done terrible things, but he is also Hank's brother-in-law. Maybe Hank just finds it easier to react in such a clear-cut way in order to put a barrier between himself and a man who he had been quite close with, and to eventually make it easier to convict him.

My only other minor gripe would be with the ending of the episode, which you can see coming about 3 minutes beforehand (as soon as Gomez mentions Jesse Pinkman). A nice way to end, but fairly predictable as far as 'Breaking Bad' episode endings usually go.

Apart from that, a great episode. Scarily, I found myself sympathising with Walt for the first time in a long while. In the scene where he asked Skyler ''Does that make you happy?'' in reference to his returning cancer, I found myself feeling quite moved.
The deaths of Declan and his men were pretty surprising and it is testament to the show that the amusing scene with Kuby and Huell could take place in such a dark episode without seeming out of place.
I look forward to seeing what will happen next. I don't expect Jesse to give anything away to Hank at this stage, but you never know. He is at his lowest ebb and the next episode is called 'Confessions'.

Edited by The Real Saints

Jessie could be the key, as to how the whole thing will unfold. Will guilt get the better of him?

I think it already has, he seems to have broken down. Throwing the money away and just allowing himself to get picked up by police. All depends how Hank plays it with him when he goes in to the room.