Breaking Bad

Kejan

There’s a whole 40min table read of Blood Money on YT. It’s all quite what you expect, they’re sort of going through the motions (especially Hank who seems comatose) but then it comes to Jesse and Walt’s scene where Walt brings the bags of money back and Aaron Paul is actually crying reading his part, it’s quite amazing how he just turned it on. 

I was so wrong about Jesse the first time I watched BrBa

5 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Except the Sopranos and the Wire are both far superior to either GoT or BB.

I loved The Sopranos , but , it sagged badly and I watched The Wire and couldn't get into it at all , just thought it was overhyped. 

The Wire was utterly exceptional, and The Sopranos was very, very good. Neither were as good as Breaking Bad. Without question the single greatest programme that has ever graced television, with probably the best ever final episode, and one trillion percent the best episode of television ever recorded (Ozymandias).

Whilst there have been other phenomenal programmes (beyond those three even), Breaking Bad is the greatest of all time. The Lionel Messi of television.

5 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

The Wire was utterly exceptional, and The Sopranos was very, very good. Neither were as good as Breaking Bad. Without question the single greatest programme that has ever graced television, with probably the best ever final episode, and one trillion percent the best episode of television ever recorded (Ozymandias).

Whilst there have been other phenomenal programmes (beyond those three even), Breaking Bad is the greatest of all time. The Lionel Messi of television.

Definitely one of the finest shows on TV.  Cranston was superb and rest of the main characters not far behind. Excellent stuff.

The Lionel Methi of television...

On 21/05/2019 at 20:24, The Skelpit Lug said:

Definitely one of the finest shows on TV.  Cranston was superb and rest of the main characters not far behind. Excellent stuff.

The Lionel Methi of television...

Greenied purely for Lionel Methi. :lol: 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, jimmy boo said:
6 hours ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:
It's to be shown on AMC as well if you have iptv.

I seem to have AMC on my BT box in spare room for some reason. Not that I ever or will watch it. Too late for me to start on BB now I think.

You can't go through life without watching BB. That's just wrong. It should be part of everyone's bucket list.  Just do it, you'll have no regrets mate.