Breaking Bad

Kejan

4 minutes ago, alang1993 said:

Season 3 episode 10

Yeah like I said I can’t be arsed checking. I was just looking for the synopsis. As in what happens I it?

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Yeah like I said I can’t be arsed checking. I was just looking for the synopsis. As in what happens I it?

He's in his new custom built meth lab and there's a fly in it. He's concerned about contamination and spends majority of the episode chasing after it trying to kill it. Much like me a few times this week with flies in my office. Hate the fuckers. I didn't think it was that bad an episode, maybe a bit boring in terms of action compared to some but still good 

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

This was my favourite scene of the entire show. I had goosebumps when I saw it for the first time. 

Yes that's brilliant. I love the slow version of the theme tune playing. Another great scene in the next episode was where he was in the Schwartz house and just pointed at them and the red dots appeared. Brilliant series. 

4 hours ago, Rugster said:

He's in his new custom built meth lab and there's a fly in it. He's concerned about contamination and spends majority of the episode chasing after it trying to kill it. Much like me a few times this week with flies in my office. Hate the fuckers. I didn't think it was that bad an episode, maybe a bit boring in terms of action compared to some but still good 

Ah yep, yeah a bit of a filler episode imo.

Not a fan of The Fly at all. Have watched it twice now and was determined to like it the second time as lots of other people told me it was great really, I should give it another chance. 

I still didn't like it. I'm normally a fan of dialogue-heavy bottle episodes. That one just did nothing for me. 

Obviously I'll still watch it again next time I do a rewatch, as skipping an episode would be cheating. 

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

On 13/07/2018 at 21:38, banana said:

What's the context, walking around the corner, etc? Edited to f**k.

?? Dunno if this is some kind of joke I’m not getting, or if I’m sleep walking into a whoosh but absolutely crystalline clear he’s talking about making Saul, and missing the B.B. guys. What’s the confusion?

11 minutes ago, Christophe said:

?? Dunno if this is some kind of joke I’m not getting, or if I’m sleep walking into a whoosh but absolutely crystalline clear he’s talking about making Saul, and missing the B.B. guys. What’s the confusion?

That was what I thought, but his rambling threw me.

• 1 month later...

just started BB again the other day. loved the show first time (who doesnt) and especially the way Walt and Jessies characters develop but second time round im finding Hank and Skyler fascinating.

does anyone else find a particular character intriguing?

21 hours ago, ah-dee said:

just started BB again the other day. loved the show first time (who doesnt) and especially the way Walt and Jessies characters develop but second time round im finding Hank and Skyler fascinating.

All "wid" joking aside ... aye. 

350?cb=20170721162715

On ‎04‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 00:11, ah-dee said:

A prequel centring round Gus from young man to drug kingpin would be really good I think.

More than anything though, I just want to know if Badger's Star Trek episode ever got commissioned.

• 2 months later...

Don't know if I've missed it anywhere on here but a Breaking Bad film sequel has been confirmed focusing on Jesse's story following the finale. 

Can't say I was as invested in Jesse as Walt but epic news nonetheless. I wonder it this may tie in with the flashforward scenes in Better Call Saul.

On 10/11/2018 at 12:37, Armand 2 said:

Don't know if I've missed it anywhere on here but a Breaking Bad film sequel has been confirmed focusing on Jesse's story following the finale. 

Can't say I was as invested in Jesse as Walt but epic news nonetheless. I wonder it this may tie in with the flashforward scenes in Better Call Saul.

Sounds like it could be interesting, but what can they do with it considering all the other main characters were killed off?

17 hours ago, IainMorton said:

Sounds like it could be interesting, but what can they do with it considering all the other main characters were killed off?

The working synopsis describes it as "the escape of a kidnapped man and his quest for freedom". A bit more speculation here from Vince Gilligan.

Bryan Cranston has said he's open to a return - not sure how that'd work though, maybe flashbacks.