Breaking Bad

Kejan

Only got the last episode to go now.

On second viewing, Skylar deserves zero sympathy for defending Walt and helping him make that video. When's she greeting in the middle of the street after Walt kidnaps Holly, I was just thinking what a c**t she's been and how no one should feel sorry for her. What a honking hoor. She deserved the jail.

Only got the last episode to go now.

On second viewing, Skylar deserves zero sympathy for defending Walt and helping him make that video. When's she greeting in the middle of the street after Walt kidnaps Holly, I was just thinking what a c**t she's been and how no one should feel sorry for her. What a honking hoor. She deserved the jail.

Agree 100%, Skylar is an absolute c**t.

On this rewatch I've really tried to see things from Skyler's point of view and give her a break as I wasn't a big fan previously, but whilst she is put in a position not of her own making her decision making from there on in means she gets no sympathy from me.

In episode 508 right at the end where she is meant to been happy I find her deeply irritating, she just seems smug to me. The Skyler hate stands up to me.

In regards to Skylar being a c**t, if you're husbamd turned into an absolute fucking monster I'd imagine you'd turn into a bit of a c**t also.

She starts off as overbearing before all that though I just think she is a bit of dick full stop, like her husband, they are a good match.

Seen it through twice and on a third watch with my flat mate.

He's a wee bitch, greeting all the time. You shouldn't get or stay involved in the drug selling business if you can't handle the reality.

^^^ knows all about the drug selling business.

• 2 weeks later...

They don't need as many episodes as they do

I personally think they had the perfect amount of episodes. It depends whether you like the character development or not. It's all well and good to tell the story as quickly as possible, but the story wouldn't be as effective if the writers didn't take the time to make you feel so invested in the characters involved.

Edited by The Real Saints