Breaking Bad

Kejan

Long Term Parking was the greatest thing to ever air on TV. Ever. Ever. 

EVER.

So this Ozymandias better be special. Or else shit will get real.

Only episode ever to score 10/10 on imdb as far as I'm aware. It's the best piece of television I've ever seen.

Just finished watching this, what a show and what a closing song.

Scenes littered through out.

The closing song is absolutely tremendous, and probably the best closing song of any series finale.

This is my short thoughts on the ending, if you've not watched the final episode then DO NOT OPEN this as it may ruin it.

i feel it was a very fitting end. No one seems to agree with my way of thinking about it, but I think as he dies he dies in the meth lab. It feels like it's Heisenberg dying rather than Walt, and Heisenberg was 'born' so to speak in the meth lab. So yes, I feel it's a very good ending and I'm not sure if anyone agrees with my reasoning.

RIP HEISENBERG

This is my short thoughts on the ending, if you've not watched the final episode then DO NOT OPEN this as it may ruin it.

i feel it was a very fitting end. No one seems to agree with my way of thinking about it, but I think as he dies he dies in the meth lab. It feels like it's Heisenberg dying rather than Walt, and Heisenberg was 'born' so to speak in the meth lab. So yes, I feel it's a very good ending and I'm not sure if anyone agrees with my reasoning.

RIP HEISENBERG

The ending is as perfect as a tv series ending could ever be.

Just finished watching the series this morning and would have to say it is right up there with one of the best things I have seen on TV or film.

I posted earlier that I thought they may have taken it one series too far but having been compelled to watch the last 5 or 6 episodes in quick succession I have changed my mind.

The last couple of episodes were awesome.

Perhaps someone should start a Breaking Bad Discussion thread for those who have watched the whole series with a warning to those who haven't finished it not to read it!