Breaking Bad

Kejan

Just finished Season 2. Ready for 3 now!

About a Teacher who is told he has terminal cancer so decides to start cooking crystal meth to fund his hospital treatment.

Brilliant viewing and the cast are all superb.

Especially Dean Norris as Walt's Brother in law, Hank

Aaron Paul is fantastic as Walt's sidekick Jessie.

I think it was on FX or 5 in the UK, It's been on in the US since 2008, but no mention of Series 3 at all being aired by any network in the UK.

I think it was on FX or 5 in the UK, It's been on in the US since 2008, but no mention of Series 3 at all being aired by any network in the UK.

Only seen the first season on FX a couple of weeks ago. Loved it, and looking forward to the next season.

'And that isn't meth'

KA-BOOM!!

8)

• 2 months later...

BUMP

Just getting towards the end of season 2 now. What a show! Watched the penultimate episode last night and I was shocked at the ending!

I went into watching this thinking it was a comedy, but it is so much darker than I had imagined.

I've got the first two series on DVD, absolutely brilliant show.

Shame that nobody seems to be showing the third and fourth seasons in the UK and it doesn't look like they're being released on DVD either. Guess I'll have to try and find them online.

Absolutey fantastic programme, started watching it a few months ago and finished it in a few weeks. Can't wait for the new series to start later this month.

It's funny to think that Walt and Hal from Malcolm in the middle are played by the same guy.

I watch it online btw so don't know when the new series might be starting on tv ( probably not for ages) TubePlus is a good site for watching tv shows.

• 3 weeks later...

Not long discovered this, after getting the first 3 seasons off a boy from work.

Watched the first 2 seasons and can't wait to get stuck into the 3rd.

Hopefull the girl next door to Jessie is in the 3rd season more

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'am amazed at the lack of interest in breaking bad, as i have found this to be the 3rd best tv series i've seen ....only "the wire" and "the sopranos" .. is better imo.

Its better than the walking dead.

I'am amazed at the lack of interest in breaking bad, as i have found this to be the 3rd best tv series i've seen ....only "the wire" and "the sopranos" .. is better imo.

Its better than the walking dead.

Didn't realise there was a Breaking Bad thread, nice to see an old one emerge though. Took me a while to get into it, but after persevering with season 1, I've caught up and just finished watching series 4 and loved it, one of the best series finales I've seen in a while.

Saying it's top five shows though??? You've evidently not seen Entourage, Mad Men, Justified, Boardwalk Empire or How To Make It In America. Nonetheless, it's freakin awsome and I suggest anybody who hasn't seen it starts watching.

Didn't realise there was a Breaking Bad thread, nice to see an old one emerge though. Took me a while to get into it, but after persevering with season 1, I've caught up and just finished watching series 4 and loved it, one of the best series finales I've seen in a while.

Saying it's top five shows though??? You've evidently not seen Entourage, Mad Men, Justified, Boardwalk Empire or How To Make It In America. Nonetheless, it's freakin awsome and I suggest anybody who hasn't seen it starts watching.

I have never knew anybody else watches this. It is nice and easy viewing.

As for Breaking Bad. Watched most of season 1. Just wasn't feeling it. Does it get better?

I've been waiting for season 2 to hit the UK screens again all year. I may have to just bite the bullet and watch it on the net.

Also 'How to make it in America is brilliant'. I hate when people sing the theme tune to it because personally, if you haven't seen the show, then you have no right to sing, hum or whistle 'I need a dollar'. They weren't there!!!

I have never knew anybody else watches this. It is nice and easy viewing.

As for Breaking Bad. Watched most of season 1. Just wasn't feeling it. Does it get better?

Yes it definitely does get better. I really struggled through season 1, didn't really start enjoying it until the last or second last episode. Season 2 is far better and 3 and 4 are far better than 2, stick with it :)

Also 'How to make it in America is brilliant'. I hate when people sing the theme tune to it because personally, if you haven't seen the show, then you have no right to sing, hum or whistle 'I need a dollar'. They weren't there!!!

:lol: