Breaking Bad

Kejan

On 02/01/2018 at 16:02, Jambomo said:

I think i'm still the only person in the world to not actually like this show. I watched the whole of Season 1 & half of Season 2 but I couldn't get into it despite everyone telling me how amazing it was.

w**k

On 03/01/2018 at 19:39, Cerberus said:

There are a couple of good episodes but it's largely overrated shite.

w**k

On 03/01/2018 at 20:05, Bully Wee Villa said:

Don't talk nonsense.

Good Guy

On 03/01/2018 at 20:16, Miguel Sanchez said:

It's absolute garbage raptured over by abject morons

Don't feel too put out

w**k

43 minutes ago, The Ginger Prince said:

I’ve been talking about this with the missus recently and I think my favourite scene in the entire series is the reveal that Walt is Heisenberg when Hank’s on the pan and opens the book.

Ps anyone who doesn’t like this show is OFTW.

That and Hank confronting Walter in the Garage about it are absolutely sensational. The tension in the confrontation is incredible. Think my favourite scene though - outwith the whole of Ozymandias - was when Hank watched the video that Walt gave him blaming Hank for making him do it. I remember my jaw actually hitting the floor and giggling like a wee lassie when I watched it. The fucking audacity of it. Amazing.

Walter's phonecall to Skyler essentially clearing her of any wrongdoing is phenomenal as well. In fact, it's impossible to pick a favourite, it's a masterpiece. I really need to watch this again. 

On ‎08‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 14:55, The Ginger Prince said:

I’ve been talking about this with the missus recently and I think my favourite scene in the entire series is the reveal that Walt is Heisenberg when Hank’s on the pan and opens the book.

Ps anyone who doesn’t like this show is OFTW.

The worst fucking polis I've ever seen in television.

"I'm one of two drug police in the entire state, and there's a literal multi-million dollar meth industry originating from somewhere, and it was my brother-in-law, and I had no idea!" f**k off.

(I was only in the thread because Rugster quoted me, I'm leaving again now before I make myself rewatch this to tell you confidently at length how wrong you all are)

"I'm one of two drug police in the entire state, and there's a literal multi-million dollar meth industry originating from somewhere, and it was my brother-in-law, and I had no idea!" f**k off.
(I was only in the thread because Rugster quoted me, I'm leaving again now before I make myself rewatch this to tell you confidently at length how wrong you all are)
.8a3d63b152aea7786e40fd0b7c9f5f20.gif

Been watching this again over the past couple of weeks and I’m almost done season 2. Can’t wait for what’s coming up.

The Walt Hank showdown in the garage is the best scene in the series.

Truly outstanding programme and certainly up there with the best.

I’d rate Ozymandias along with Game of Thrones - The Winds of Winter, as the finest episodes of television ever made.

On 1/9/2018 at 10:31, Miguel Sanchez said:

Image result for rock clapping gif

5 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

10 years ago today Mr. White and Jesse Pinkman decided to start cooking crystal meth.

Watched some videos on social media about it, may have to watch the series again for a fourth time :lol: 

Edited by IainMorton

I’ve been rewatching recently. I’m on season 4 and WW and Skylar have just shagged for the first time in ages.

I haven’t seen Better Call Saul yet, is it worthwhile?
For BB fans, I would say so. The 1st couple of seasons are slow paced but the 3rd is great. Alot of the old BB characters show up which makes it more than worthwhile. Mike's development as a character actually seems more interesting than Saul's IMO. Hector and Gus are great in it also.