Walking Down The Halbeath Road

It's essential we produce our own players. I don't endorse "happy-clapping" but our youth products like Williamson and Martin should be supported as much as possible. Whether they improve our squad or leave and provide a boost to the club coffers, they can be a huge benefit.

Let's hope Lochhead, Smith, Duthie, Morrison etc can at least challenge the first team guys for spots in the starting XI.

I have high hopes for Lochead and really high hopes for Smith, he's still only 17! Less so about the other two.

Thought Martin had a really good game at left back yesterday, seems to strangely do better on his worst foot.

2 hours ago, Grant228 said:

I have high hopes for Duthie and really high hopes for Smith, he's still only 17! Less so about the other two.

Thought Martin had a really good game at left back yesterday, seems to strangely do better on his worst foot.

Born in November 1999. That's absolutely frightening.

Needs to sort out his hair though; absolutely shocking.

Born in November 1999. That's absolutely frightening.
Needs to sort out his hair though; absolutely shocking.

I think he looks - and plays - like Patrick Vieira with that haircut tbh.

Solid enough competative start for us. That happened last season right enough,

I like that we've not completed our transfer dealings yet. If we get a couple more guys in before the window shuts (which is more than 5 weeks away by the way) we can effectively say that the management team have saved us a good 4 months in player wages by not signing early.

I think the delay is just so that the announcement of Faissal's return coincides with page 1,000 of the WDTHR thread. Or maybe John Herron's re-signing. Also, this period is allowing guys like Williamson and Cardle, Lochead etc the chance to stake a claim and maybe alters AJ's thinking in terms of who else to recruit. 

Mate of mines is a Dundee fan so went along to see them play Raith on Tuesday.

El Bak certainly wasn't playing with the same confidence he showed with us, one of his key attributes used to be his ability to trap a ball, yet he just constantly kept giving it away each time. The Dundee fans don't seem to enamoured with him either.

5 hours ago, Astro said:

Solid enough competative start for us. That happened last season right enough.

When we lost 5-1 to Inverness and shat the bed on the TV at Tannadice?

3 hours ago, Parscelona said:

Mate of mines is a Dundee fan so went along to see them play Raith on Tuesday.

El Bak certainly wasn't playing with the same confidence he showed with us, one of his key attributes used to be his ability to trap a ball, yet he just constantly kept giving it away each time. The Dundee fans don't seem to enamoured with him either.

chance.gif