Walking Down The Halbeath Road

On 2017-6-9 at 20:41, Shandon Par said:

Also... on dot net. I hate to criticise but I saw a bit of a consensus of a slagging of Moff and Geggan about not thanking fans. They both gave really good video interviews when signing for Ayr saying how much they enjoyed being at East End and how much they appreciated the support they got from Pars fans over the years. Not their fault if folk don't have the brains to look beyond what's posted on dot net or dafc.co.uk.

Everyone on .net is a moron. The posters are the worst but anyone reading that tripe needs their head seen to.

10 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Who is soon and what did they say?

Get aff this site with yer .net pishy patter. Have a fookin word with yerself min. 

I expected way better from you. 

Edited by P475

2 hours ago, P475 said:

Get aff this site with yer .net pishy patter. Have a fookin word with yerself min. 

I expected way better from you. 

.net banter? No. I've always been a pedant in regards to things like that. There are loads of examples of it across this site going back 10 years

58 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

.net banter? No. I've always been a pedant in regards to things like that. There are loads of examples of it across this site going back 10 years

That C for English still grates with you doesn't it? I think you must've just been having a bad day when you sat the exam as you strike me as being at least worthy of a B.

This lack of signings is dreary. I've got a 100% record in my signing predictions so far too (M'Voto). 

AJ never mentioned trying to sign a right back in his recent interview but Gavin Gunning and Nicky Devlin are still without a club AFAIK. 

Can see us pursuing Rory Loy and ending up with Shankland. 

45 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

That C for English still grates with you doesn't it? I think you must've just been having a bad day when you sat the exam as you strike me as being at least worthy of a B.

Nah not really. I simply didn't study for it and based a short story around cramming in as many names of wrestlers as I could rather than doing any sort of serious work. Plus I did that stupid book study pish on Jurassic Park as the list they had looked deeply dull.

I'm quite shit at memory exams, which is what most of high school exams actually are (i.e. just remembering shit).

25 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

This lack of signings is dreary. I've got a 100% record in my signing predictions so far too (M'Voto). 

AJ never mentioned trying to sign a right back in his recent interview but Gavin Gunning and Nicky Devlin are still without a club AFAIK. 

Can see us pursuing Rory Loy and ending up with Shankland. 

Please no. Shankland was decent when he was here, but that was in League 1, and his attempts on the Championship haven't been promising.

Loy, just no.

10 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Nah not really. I simply didn't study for it and based a short story around cramming in as many names of wrestlers as I could rather than doing any sort of serious work. Plus I did that stupid book study pish on Jurassic Park as the list they had looked deeply dull.

I'm quite shit at memory exams, which is what most of high school exams actually are (i.e. just remembering shit).

Please no. Shankland was decent when he was here, but that was in League 1, and his attempts on the Championship haven't been promising.

Loy, just no.

Poor examiner having to read that. 

It's such and incestuous merry-go-round of players. AJ talked up Shankland when we last played Morton, and he did score against us. I might be alone in this but John Sutton could be a good foil for Nicky Clark. When we last played St Mirren at East End he kept possession so well under pressure, finding players in the box. Wouldn't be a prolific scorer but could tee up a lot of chances for others.