Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, steakngravy said:

What are you cheating barstewards going to do next season since you have now lost your second biggest gate.  Cheat your suppliers and vat and the tax man nothing new there then.  :P

There's a reason you've got a net negative reputation eh?

What are you cheating barstewards going to do next season since you have now lost your second biggest gate.  Cheat your suppliers and vat and the tax man nothing new there then.  [emoji14]

Falkirk are still in the division aren't they?

6 hours ago, steakngravy said:

What are you cheating barstewards going to do next season since you have now lost your second biggest gate.  Cheat your suppliers and vat and the tax man nothing new there then.  :P

2nd biggest gate? :lol:

you lot weren't even close. Falkirk, hibs, Utd, all turned out more fans to EEP than you lot, and being a local darby your numbers were embarrassing for any club. 

Wee crowd from a wee team

not to worry though, next season you'll be the biggest team in your league for the first time in your history......oh wait, I forgot about Ayr... Second biggest will have to do you guys......AGAIN:lol:

Joking aside, we had a great feel good factor winning almost every week, it'll lift your spirits guys, maybe even bring some of your supporters back again? 

9 hours ago, steakngravy said:

Yes. Get it up you

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Hope the club were forced to put up that post. Who gives two fucks about the ball?

Reminded me of school and getting a punishment exercise to write 500 lines about pencil sharpeners or something equally dull.

New signings will help gate numbers. 

Remember the wee surge in ticket sales when we re-signed Cardel? I'm sure the same thing happened with Clark too? 

When we sign a striker that most of us rate, I'm sure we'll see numbers increase. 

John Baird still hasnt signed a new deal with us, after failed ambitious moves for Murray and Keatings i wouldnt be surprised to see him end up at EEP, he will put about 10 on your gate, which is slightly more than than his goal ratio in a season.