Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Dearie me. Voluntary Admin, to protect us from the HMRC petition that's surely on it's way, anyone? And although GM would appear to own more than 75% of the debt (for CVA purposes), we'll still have a points penalty to look forward to. Or am I just being pessimistic?

I think that's probably the best case scenario tbh.

Dearie me. Voluntary Admin, to protect us from the HMRC petition that's surely on it's way, anyone? And although GM would appear to own more than 75% of the debt (for CVA purposes), we'll still have a points penalty to look forward to. Or am I just being pessimistic?

Only once in SFL history has there been a points deduction. You might not get one.

I'd take that.

Take near enough anything to avoid liquidation tbh.

You're right, it's down to the SFL Board to decide (rule 44.5). But I can't imagine they wouldn't deduct points, after all a fine and/or transfer embargo would seem a bit pointless.

This is your first "offence". Typically your first offence is met with a "don't do it again" speech, and no points deduction.