Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Heard a rumour that Yorkstons been spotted in Nandos with Michael Owen talking about Owen possibly signing. He's heard Dunfermlines full of fit birds, and wants to experience the vibrant nightlife...

On a serious note, surprised to see Graham go. Very surprised.

Why would you not offer your player of the year a new contract? unsure.gif

I agree with Gordie though, Graham's attitude is something that Jefferies won't tolerate.

David Graham has a bad attitude. He can be very lazy and self-centred on the pitch. He doesn't turn up every week. Obviously it is a tad disheartening seeing him leave, but we shouldn't be all that bothered. Plenty of players like him on much lower wages.

The spell that saw us rlegated, above all, last season was the ned of spetember through to January, Graham was one player whodidn't hide every game.

Good way to describe Davie Graham IMO.

David Graham has a bad attitude. He can be very lazy and self-centred on the pitch. He doesn't turn up every week. Obviously it is a tad disheartening seeing him leave, but we shouldn't be all that bothered. Plenty of players like him on much lower wages.

Total shit. Try watching games. In many I've seen, he's been all over the park, at times being the only one trying to make things work. I've seen him at times becoming frustrated becuse he's dropping short, making passes and making runs to get the ball back but doesn't receive the return ball because the others are too shit. He's in no way a lazy player, and it's moronic to say he is. But of course now that he's leaving/has left, he's total shit. Seemingly Adam Hamill was vastly overrated, Dorus De Vries was rubbish, Stevie Crawford utter crap, Sol Bamba the worst player ever, Jim O'Brien a waster, Callum Woods a liability etc etc. This is the typical attitude of many Pars fans to departing/departed players, and frankly it's bullshit and the thoughts of a total fucking p***k.

Just because he doesn't skin 12333459045809 players every game he's instantly branded as lazy. Don't talk pish. You'll see this with all good players, i.e. they're branded as shit and/or lazy because they aren't brilliant in every single game.

I can understand that some might not rate him, as that's just opinions, but to make up things that simply aren't true really annoys me.

Poor that he's gone, but frankly he's too good for us. I would expect to see him sign for an SPL soon.

Edited by DA Baracus

The spell that saw us rlegated, above all, last season was the ned of spetember through to January, Graham was one player whodidn't hide every game.

Shite, old and injury-prone are fair criticisms of the Pars team this season. Lack of effort is not. They've clearly been trying hard but morale was clearly very low and a lot of our team was out of their depth.

In the First Division Graham could be a game changer. Like the rest of our squad he's nowhere near SPL class though.

I agree with the general consensus that he wouldn't be the sort of player Jefferies would be too keen on.

Edited by Jimmy85

Total shit. Try watching games. In many I've seen, he's been all over the park, at times being the only one trying to make things work. I've seen him at times becoming frustrated becuse he's dropping short, making passes and making runs to get the ball back but doesn't receive the return ball because the others are too shit. He's in no way a lazy player, and it's moronic to say he is. But of course now that he's leaving/has left, he's total shit. Seemingly Adam Hamill was vastly overrated, Dorus De Vries was rubbish, Stevie Crawford utter crap, Sol Bamba the worst player ever, Jim O'Brien a waster, Callum Woods a liability etc etc. This is the typical attitude of many Pars fans to departing/departed players, and frankly it's bullshit and the thoughts of a total fucking p***k.

Just because he doesn't skin 12333459045809 players every game he's instantly branded as lazy. Don't talk pish. You'll see this with all good players, i.e. they're branded as shit and/or lazy because they aren't brilliant in every single game.

I can understand that some might not rate him, as that's just opinions, but to make up things that simply aren't true really annoys me.

Poor that he's gone, but frankly he's too good for us. I would expect to see him sign for an SPL soon.

I think he's a very talented player but I think fans don't like that he seems to saunter through games. He also rarely tracks back when he's a wide position in games. I think he had a period earlier in the season when he was in the middle of the park and he was excellent for several games in succession. He hasn't scored enough goals though or provided enough assists which is hugely frustrating because he is clearly so close to being an excellent player.

I will always love Macca for bringing the likes of Gibson, Cardle, Graham, Kirk and Hardie to the club. Some players just make going to the football worthwhile. Watching Gibson destroy Dundee on the night Patterson broke his leg, Graham making last gasp charges into the box a couple seasons ago against Raith at Starks resulting in us winning the game in the last couple minutes both times, Hardie being Hardie etc. Players like that are special for clubs like ours.

I will always love Macca for bringing the likes of Gibson, Cardle, Graham, Kirk and Hardie to the club. Some players just make going to the football worthwhile. Watching Gibson destroy Dundee on the night Patterson broke his leg, Graham making last gasp charges into the box a couple seasons ago against Raith at Starks resulting in us winning the game in the last couple minutes both times, Hardie being Hardie etc. Players like that are special for clubs like ours.

Last ten minutes in one. Final minute...now what does that remind me of...

div1_1164206a.jpg

Remind us how that season turned out again?

Graham, Cardle, Gibson.....players like these make handing over hard-earned cash worth it.

Edited by da_no_1