Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Why are Pars fans concerning themselves over Raith Rovers as if they matter? They will always be in our shadow. Honestly, that is wee team mentality writing that guff on pish-stained bed sheets. Leave it to the Raith fans to do shit like that. 

Why are you bothered? It's only some tit with f**k all else to do.

Why are Pars fans concerning themselves over Raith Rovers as if they matter? They will always be in our shadow. Honestly, that is wee team mentality writing that guff on pish-stained bed sheets. Leave it to the Raith fans to do shit like that.

Hi boys. Just popped down here to see if you lot had any comment on this act and thankfully I'm not disappointed. Lame? Embarrassing? Obsessed? All of the above? Stay classy you Dunfy monkeys.

Hi boys. Just popped down here to see if you lot had any comment on this act and thankfully I'm not disappointed. Lame? Embarrassing? Obsessed? All of the above? Stay classy you Dunfy monkeys.

Utterly cringe-worthy 

Been doing the rounds on facebook here, if whoever did this is over the age of 14 then they seriously need to rethink their life.

C8jfM56.jpg

My favourite part is how they left them on a hill that hardly anybody could see, clearly shiting it in case they got caught  :lol:

Embarrassing. 

Every single Pars fan should be forced to write it to see if their handwriting matches.

I'll go first;

post-12228-0-86551700-1462881273_thumb.j

Failing that, a DNA test should be carried out on the sheets and every Pars fan should be made to submit a DNA sample of their own.

Every single Pars fan should be forced to write it to see if their handwriting matches.

I'll go first;

attachicon.gifWP_20160510_12_43_08_Pro.jpg

Failing that, a DNA test should be carried out on the sheets and every Pars fan should be made to submit a DNA sample of their own.

I had to go to the Victoria hospital in Kirkcaldy to give a 'DNA' sample to check if my vasectomy had worked. Might still be in storage somewhere. Happy to provide a fresh sample though. 

I had to go to the Victoria hospital in Kirkcaldy to give a 'DNA' sample to check if my vasectomy had worked. Might still be in storage somewhere. Happy to provide a fresh sample though. 

I think a fresh sample is best just to be sure.

Cowden fans will be furious to hear that.

Good statement. Interesting to read about the gym plans. Also if the type of fan/moron who is caling for Fais to be offered £2k per week still doesn't get why that it is disgustingly stupid after reading that statement (or having it read to them as they might struggle) then they never will.

It's certainly a better read than "we're gonna get 80,000 people at our home games every week so we can buy Ronaldinho!!!" c.2004.