Walking Down The Halbeath Road

talk that Falkingham and Wallace saying they are both leaving club at Player of The Year tonight

Where to?

Eta: well Falky, be interesting to see if he's been able to move up, was always talk of him going to Aberdeen when at us but obviously hasn't materialised.

Edited by 1320Lichtie

Townie fans have been excitable about Spence for a while. Johnston was watching him on Wednesday.

They haven't been able to make an offer worth his while despite all the money they think they have. Wish they would break the bank to sign him as he's simply not good enough for the champinship.

If by excitable you mean seeing him as who we'd have to settle for if we can't get anyone better to replace the Morrocan Magician then sure.

I'm sure he'll definitely be happy playing League 2 football next season ya fucking rocket.

Begging fans to renew seasons early due to cash flow problems.

Exactly what I posted above. Try and follow along.

Lol at the CowdenSEETH fans windmilling because they're fucking beeling about playing League 2 football next season.

I reckon you could make a go for a triple relegation.

talk that Falkingham and Wallace saying they are both leaving club at Player of The Year tonight

Sad to lose Falky, don't give a flying f**k what happens to Wallace, he's fucking pish.

Once again the petty, small mindedness of Cowden fans rears it's head. The hatred of us "townies" (which literally nobody is offended by) shadowing the love of their own team. It would be mildly amusing to see Cowden fall into the Lowland league, as far fetched as it may be.

What's this now? What does it say?

Some guff like "you blew it, we're coming to get you DAFC 1885" written on 3 bed sheets. It's posted on the last page or so of the Rovers thread. Shite patter tbf.

Some guff like "you blew it, we're coming to get you DAFC 1885" written on 3 bed sheets. It's posted on the last page or so of the Rovers thread. Shite patter tbf.

Just had a look. Absolutely tragic stuff

Why are Pars fans concerning themselves over Raith Rovers as if they matter? They will always be in our shadow. Honestly, that is wee team mentality writing that guff on pish-stained bed sheets. Leave it to the Raith fans to do shit like that. 

Also, re Falky: I'd be surprised if he gets a gig in a higher division. He's a decent player at second tier level, but not so sure if he could cut it in the top flight. Johnston probably feels the need to have a central midfielder similar to Geggan for next season. 

Also, re Falky: I'd be surprised if he gets a gig in a higher division. He's a decent player at second tier level, but not so sure if he could cut it in the top flight. Johnston probably feels the need to have a central midfielder similar to Geggan for next season.

Has offers to go elsewhere (what I heard from the POTY event last night).