Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Rooney and Wallace are fucking awful. No way we can give them contacts. Can't believe Hopkirk got one, he's shite an aw.

Thank f**k Mackay goes, he's shite.

Personally wouldn't take Moff up, a striker who's shit scared to score is no use.

Think we need an experienced centre half for next year

Hopkirk is rank, he is young but still. Silly to offer him a contract so soon.

Good news for the Pars getting their business done early.

Excuse my ignorance but why do some fans seem so surprised by the players who have signed up so far? I don't see any of them being good enough for the SPL/Hibs/Falkirk and a move to ourselves (assuming we stay down), Morton, Queens, St Mirren would be a sideways move surely?

I can understand the delight at keeping a title winning squad together but I'm just a little surprised at some fans being shocked at the business done so far.

Excuse my ignorance but why do some fans seem so surprised by the players who have signed up so far? I don't see any of them being good enough for the SPL/Hibs/Falkirk and a move to ourselves (assuming we stay down), Morton, Queens, St Mirren would be a sideways move surely?

I can understand the delight at keeping a title winning squad together but I'm just a little surprised at some fans being shocked at the business done so far.

Not shocked about anyone signing on except Andy Geggan tbh. That's only because AJ stated in an interview that Partick Thistle were interested.

Nobody has been a shock aside from Geggan, who was attracting interest from Partick.

It's more relief as keeping the core of a side together is utterly vital.

Also a bit of waiting with baited breath for news on the Moroccan magician, think I'd actually cry tears of joy if he re-signed.

Edited by TheMessiah

Andy Geggan on COWS saying he took his time over the new contract as he had an offer from Fleetwood Town but decided to stick with us, in the end. It's a 1 year deal, with the option of another if certain conditions are met. Again, this is from the article on COWS.

AJ must be a big influence on the players; guys like Geggan, who could easily have moved to England with Fleetwood, got more money and a different challenge, for them to stick around and sign on again shows how big it is to see AJ officially signed on for the next 2 years, IMO.

You have Jason Thomson therefore Mo Hutton would surely stand a chance of getting in your squad.