Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Probably need to wait and make sure the club isn't liquidated first. I don't suppose creditors will be too receptive to the club signing new players prior to a CVA being proposed.

This is always what happens, though, as soon as people think the club looks secure they want the spending to begin straight away.

From what i last read, we have currently sold over 1200 season tickets and if all goes well with the CVA then we'll probably reach 2000.

Surely some of that money can go towards allowing JJ to bring in a couple of youngsters? Most likely through loan deals mind you.

Hearing Bob Garmory on Radio Scotland earlier and all the mystery surrounding the other bid leads me to believe that Masterton was definitely involved. Obvious i know. Garmory also said that Masterton is still a Pars fan. I look forward to him starting a chorus of ' Enough enough' down at Stranraer

Hearing Bob Garmory on Radio Scotland earlier and all the mystery surrounding the other bid leads me to believe that Masterton was definitely involved. Obvious i know. Garmory also said that Masterton is still a Pars fan. I look forward to him starting a chorus of ' Enough enough' down at Stranraer

Ha, if he did that, surely we could all decide "acht, he's a guid c**t really"?

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

On another subject, have we released w new strip? Not seen anything, could be missing out on some valuable income

No. As you say, could be a good earner. Maybe they've had a delay in getting them? The club have been shite at this for many years now though. It used to be that they wore the next season's strip on the last game of the (previous) season. In the last few years, the club have seemed like they don't actually want to make money.

Yeah, I managed to piece together the line up from Pars database. David Moyes, Neale Cooper, Rab Shannon, Billy Davies were some regulars who were rested. It was also McNamara's senior debut.

As for the Cowden game, I'm going. Will be the first time I'll be back at Central Park since giving up my steward job to work elsewhere.

If what I heard today becomes fact, you might be back there more often than you think.

If a groundshare at Cowdenbeath is what Aberdeen Cowden is hinting at it honestly wouldn't bother me. Better being the club being tenants at a ramshackle ground than having no club at all.

If a groundshare at Cowdenbeath is what Aberdeen Cowden is hinting at it honestly wouldn't bother me. Better being the club being tenants at a ramshackle ground than having no club at all.

Honestly I would almost argue against that. Unless we had concrete plans to move back to EEP or build a new ground then I would be dead against it.

Honestly I would almost argue against that. Unless we had concrete plans to move back to EEP or build a new ground then I would be dead against it.

Really ?

If the options were share with Cowdenbeath or perish, I think you'd take the share. Yeah, there would many unhappy with it but it would be grudgingly accepted imo.

Really ?

If the options were share with Cowdenbeath or perish, I think you'd take the share. Yeah, there would many unhappy with it but it would be grudgingly accepted imo.

Really don't know if there is substance to this and maybe Dunfermline were just sounding clubs out. Nothing to do with Cowden anyway they just lease the ground but all those slagging off CP are going to look stupid. It might be a choice of there or nowhere.

Really don't know if there is substance to this and maybe Dunfermline were just sounding clubs out. Nothing to do with Cowden anyway they just lease the ground but all those slagging off CP are going to look stupid. It might be a choice of there or nowhere.

Yeah, aware of Cowden being tenants themselves and it may well be a precautionary measure but like I've said if it came to down to it I'd rather watch The Pars at Central Park than not have The Pars to watch at all.

Is anyone planning on checking out any of the friendlies? I try to avoid pre-season games if I possibly can but club could still use the cash I guess.

Also saw that our "youth teams" (must be under 17's if not lower?!) are playing at Warout Stadium in Glenrothes. I will try and check that out since it's only ten minute walk from my parents house.