Parscelona

Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Brian Jackson's request for the other bidder to waive their anonymity was turned down on Monday

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/sport/football/div-2-2.194/new-administration-bill-stuns-dunfermline-1.107403

I'm pretty sure this headline is purely scaremongering as I don't believe there's anything new there.

For those that don't know, we have an enticing trip to Cowdenbeath in the first round of the Challenge Cup. Game gets played on the 27th July.

It's a chance to put one over our bigger more illustrious neighbours.

Hiya lads.

Think on the bright side, your club could be dead before you even play the game.

See you on the 27th ae lads!

Lol good one lad.

Last day of this early bird offer on the season ticket renewal, am I the only one not brave enough to renew? Was hoping for something a bit more concrete by now (e.g. Pars United being named preferred bidder) but they seem to be dragging this out long as possible.

Doing well ST sales wise considering we don't know:

A) if the Club will survive until CVA is accepted or rejected

And

B) if we do survive who the new owners will be.

For anyone unaware, the current ST total is just over 1,000

The Challenge Cup is a complete waste of time. Hopefully it'll be scrapped after the SFL/SPL amalgamation.

Great effort regarding season tickets. I haven't renewed mine yet, but will do before the season starts.

Also I think I must be the only one looking forward to Cowdenbeath away.

Great effort regarding season tickets. I haven't renewed mine yet, but will do before the season starts.

Also I think I must be the only one looking forward to Cowdenbeath away.

Surprised so many Pars fans are running scared. Would have thought the Cowden game would be a chance for the fans to get behind their team before he season even starts. Not like the usual "friendly" and no points at stake at worst only a bit of pride to lose.

While I'd obviously like to win, the Challenge Cup isn't a huge priority and you're right, it's the first competitive game to give the team a bit of encouragement in before the league starts. We'll be expected to lose in all probability so it might provide a bit of a marker as to where we are in our preparations. Would hope there will be a decent crowd.

Surprised so many Pars fans are running scared. Would have thought the Cowden game would be a chance for the fans to get behind their team before he season even starts. Not like the usual "friendly" and no points at stake at worst only a bit of pride to lose.

I usually look forward to the early cup ties, first hit of competitive football despite our pretty poor record. Central park is just a shit place to watch football though so is not something I can get excited about and I'll give it a miss.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I usually look forward to the early cup ties, first hit of competitive football despite our pretty poor record. Central park is just a shit place to watch football though so is not something I can get excited about and I'll give it a miss.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Pie & Bovril mobile

Ditto. I'd go if it was a Scottish or League Cup tie but I'm not going to fucking Cowdenbeath for Challenge Cup game. It's just an awful, awful place to watch football.

Ditto. I'd go if it was a Scottish or League Cup tie but I'm not going to fucking Cowdenbeath for Challenge Cup game. It's just an awful, awful place to watch football.

Great support the Pars have.With that attitude you won't be going to many away games in the next few seasons.

Thought it was about supporting your team.

Great support the Pars have.With that attitude you won't be going to many away games in the next few seasons.

Thought it was about supporting your team.

:huh:

I'll be going to plenty of away games. Central Park is the worst place to watch a senior game in Scotland by quite a distance.