Walking Down The Halbeath Road

It didn't take long for idiots among our support to start rolling out the usual pish about the administrator, with comments across the net about how they are charging a fortune, ripping us off, keeping us in the dark, publicity hungry, only out for themselves and loads of other tear based nonsense. What the f**k did these clowns think an administrator would do? Do they seriously believe they'd waive fees, hand out private information and make choices based on sentimentality rather than business?

Whilst I'm at it, the way we were relegated was a disgrace. And I don't mean the points deduction. I mean the shite performances. The points deductions shouldn't have mattered. We had in our own hands, and we fucked up. No excuses really.

Now that I've ranted, I'm really looking forward to most away trips next season. As I'm skint just now I think I'll be giving most home games a miss and saving my cash for the good away trips (which for me are all save for Sevco and Airdrie).

Edited by DA Baracus

It didn't take long for idiots among our support to start rolling out the usual pish about the administrator, with comments across the net about how they are charging a fortune, ripping us off, keeping us in the dark, publicity hungry, only out for themselves and loads of other tear based nonsense. What the f**k did these clowns think an administrator would do? Do they seriously believe they'd waive fees, hand out private information and make choices based on sentimentality rather than business?

Did you really expect anything else ? I've said it before and will say it again, the vast majority of people within our support are absolute morons.

Edited by GordieBoy80

Did you really expect anything else ? I've said it before and will say it again, the vast majority of people within our support are absolute morons.

Not really. And indeed many are.

Bryan Jackson to administrate Hearts.

Does this mean he's no longer involved with us then?

Surely he could delegate. Or do both.

To be fair it's only a few raspers on .net. The comment by Steaua is laughable & seriously blackens all the excellent fundraising work she's been doing the last few weeks/months.

The hearts situation has got me thinking.

Going by sanctions for ourselves and previously Livi for Hearts to be playing in the top flight next season they will surely have to put up a bond to guarantee they can fulfill their fixtures. Who would put this bond up for hearts without knowing they would have control of the club next season as the season will start before they even know who a preferred bidder will be. I can't see thee SPFL allowing hearts to compete in the SPL without such a bond and going back to what happened with Livi when they couldn't pay the bond they were pumped into the 3rd.

With this in mind if(and that's a big if) our CVA is approved and we starve off liquidation I would think their is a massive chance we will be playing in the 2nd tier next season.

Ah, there's the da_no_1 knicker wetting we all know and love

Anyway, Brian Jackson's comments, how DARE he carry out his job in a professional and competent manner ? Does he not know that his life is supposed to be filled 24/7 by The Pars and he is supposed to pander to our every whim ? Disgraceful behaviour

http://www.dafc.co.uk/articles/20130619/jackson-hopeful-for-success_2207955_3214699?

"BJ, from what I can see, is a dithering , money making numpty. The fees for his services are a joke. I think we should be demanding to know who the other bidder is, if it is not disclosed today. This is dragging on, and it is not fair on the people who have worked so hard in the past few months to try to save our club, AND most certainly not fair on our Supporters. Get yer finger out BJ , and stop f*****g about."

Maybe I over-reacted a bit, but comments like the above are a step too far IMO. The guy has a job to do & owes us nothing.

Edited by da_no_1

"BJ, from what I can see, is a dithering , money making numpty. The fees for his services are a joke. I think we should be demanding to know who the other bidder is, if it is not disclosed today. This is dragging on, and it is not fair on the people who have worked so hard in the past few months to try to save our club, AND most certainly not fair on our Supporters. Get yer finger out BJ , and stop f*****g about."

Maybe I over-reacted a bit, but comments like the above are a step too far IMO. The guy has a job to do & owes us nothing.

I assume you missed the apology for that comment then...

Going to be an anxious three weeks or so then?

What's this about Masterton being involved in the other bid? Anyone heard anything?

I think you have to do a lot of reading between the lines. I don't think BJ has done much to hide his disdain for the other bidder. Plenty of people were swindled out of five and six figure sums by Masterton - just look at the creditors list for names that mean nothing yet have been taken for five and six figure sums. Is it OTT to at least suspect his background involvement if someone who wishes to be anonymous and whose name means nothing to BJ could be linked to the Masterton clan?

BJ also keeps stating that many of the creditors are Pars fans - they might not be happy with 1p in the £ but so unhappy that they'd see the club fold? Hopefully not. The Pars United guys, even way back last year, were quickly on LBG's case about the ground and again, you get the sense that they've long been given the nod that LBG see these guys as a safe pair of hands.

DAFC owing EEP Ltd a fortune in rent seems to be a new twist. I can't get my head around how this changes the dynamics but someone has clearly dug up this point to suit their own agenda. We paid no rent on East End but there's a contract somewhere that says we are due a great whack of rent. Would this mean that LBG is now effectively a big creditor of DAFC too and could have even more influence on a creditor agreement?

I think it all looks pretty positive at the moment, though will mean a huge fundraising push again in four weeks or so. Again, reading between the lines, BJ stating that the creditors are mostly Pars fans would also suggest that they'd be unlikely to vote for an agreement that hands control of the club back to the Mastertons.

The hearts situation has got me thinking.

Going by sanctions for ourselves and previously Livi for Hearts to be playing in the top flight next season they will surely have to put up a bond to guarantee they can fulfill their fixtures. Who would put this bond up for hearts without knowing they would have control of the club next season as the season will start before they even know who a preferred bidder will be. I can't see thee SPFL allowing hearts to compete in the SPL without such a bond and going back to what happened with Livi when they couldn't pay the bond they were pumped into the 3rd.

With this in mind if(and that's a big if) our CVA is approved and we starve off liquidation I would think their is a massive chance we will be playing in the 2nd tier next season.

Isn't their 'bond' their league membership which has to be renewed each year? I might be talking pish, but don't clubs have to pay each year for it or something to that effect?

Going to be an anxious three weeks or so then?

What's this about Masterton being involved in the other bid? Anyone heard anything?

Surely not even Masterton has the stupidity to try and come back.