Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Seems like gazza, who trolled daft.net and parsalive and stuck up for masterton, has provided funds to the administrator and has been sitting in the directors box recently.

I have a real problem with anyone involved with the old regime still hanging around and just got banned from .net for saying what I think.

It wasn't really that abusive.

Why is it the 1st thing administrators usually do is cutback on needless expenses, yet Pars waste cash on 2 staff to let you through 1 turnstile and paper waste?

So they should just throw the doors open? That would make them less than effective administrators.

Also the administrators have dropped the prices, yet they need the money badly. I don't think many fans would have grumbled paying regular prices. Perhaps the administrators are fearing the worse? That is utter speculation mind.

Fergie supposedly said he would bring a strong Man Utd team up to play at the Beast in the Summer. As Moyes is an ex player, do you think he will stick by this gesture? That is if it was ever true in the first place of course.

Why would he lie about it? He's brought teams up to Scotland many times before, including to East End Park a few seasons ago.

So they should just throw the doors open? That would make them less than effective administrators.

Also the administrators have dropped the prices, yet they need the money badly. I don't think many fans would have grumbled paying regular prices. Perhaps the administrators are fearing the worse? That is utter speculation mind.

Dropping the prices makes sense. There will be many more "neutrals" go to the game. Even Dunfermline fans who would be thinking twice will be encouraged to turn up.

No.

I was thinking the guy at the turnstiles could take the money, cutting that cost in half and they could stop giving you a piece of paper.

No.

I was thinking the guy at the turnstiles could take the money, cutting that cost in half and they could stop giving you a piece of paper.

That was the problem - the guy at the turnstile was taking the money.

Thought this was worth a post on here,

To celebrate the unity of fans during these last few months, 'Into the Valley' have produced a limited edition bar scarf harking back to 1885.

These collector's edition scarfs are designed to reflect not only the proud history of this great football club but also the coming together of Pars fans when our team needed us most.

The scarfs will be available to buy at East End Park this Sunday at a cost of £10. Full details to follow.

933897_549701065081306_1240175143_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/intothevalleydafc?ref=stream

Looks smart, reckon i will get one.

Thought this was worth a post on here,

To celebrate the unity of fans during these last few months, 'Into the Valley' have produced a limited edition bar scarf harking back to 1885.

These collector's edition scarfs are designed to reflect not only the proud history of this great football club but also the coming together of Pars fans when our team needed us most.

The scarfs will be available to buy at East End Park this Sunday at a cost of £10. Full details to follow.

https://www.facebook.com/intothevalleydafc?ref=stream

Looks smart, reckon i will get one.

So you guys are bringing out a scarf,

To commemorate(advertise at £10 a pop each) a forthcoming book?

:D

Where the hell is dafcchris??

:D

a lot in common with tinks and pikes, they only take cash, obviously bank will never see it, hope alba pay by cheque

:1eye

Diddy poster in talking nonsense shocker.

Next time before you open your mouth. Check your facts, it makes you look stupid otherwise.

cash at gate tonight, Sunday all ticket paid in cash ONLY must be dire at east end , soon be xmas tree time can you buy them with credit card ?

Obviously. Haven't you been paying attention the last few months?

Edited by DA Baracus