Walking Down The Halbeath Road

The post below just appeared on wearethistle.co.uk. I trust it is legit?

==============

Dear fellow fan

Dunfermline Athletic Football Club is at a crucial time in it's history. Having entered Interim Administration, the club is on its knees, and needs the backing from its fans to stay alive. However, this will not be enough, and the club has been forced to appeal to the wider community for help. As fellow football fans, hopefully you will appreciate the severity of the situation, and i have no doubt that if your club was in financial peril then many pars fans would be happy to help. I am writing this to ask for help. Financial help, be it a donation or attendance at one of our final 3 home games of the season. I fear that if we do not get enough help then the club may die, and the town will lose a massive part of its identity. If you do not live locally, or are unable to attend, you can donate via the pars website. The link is below

http://www.dafc.co.u...2207955_3126143

Alternativley, the bank details for the Pars Supporters Trust are as follows

Bank of Scotland

IBAN No (if donating from abroad) : GB81BOFS80065500662309

Account No : 00662309

Sort Code : 80-06-55

Thank you, and if you would like any further information or have any queries, you can e-mail me at kyle0505@live.co.uk

=============

Good luck to the Pars with their survival fight.

Mastertons' middle name isn't Kyle by any chance ;) ?

I fully intend to get to one of Dunfermlines last three home games by way of support - Raith scarf included !

Just don't ask me to buy a pie :P

The post below just appeared on wearethistle.co.uk. I trust it is legit?

==============

Dear fellow fan

Dunfermline Athletic Football Club is at a crucial time in it's history. Having entered Interim Administration, the club is on its knees, and needs the backing from its fans to stay alive. However, this will not be enough, and the club has been forced to appeal to the wider community for help. As fellow football fans, hopefully you will appreciate the severity of the situation, and i have no doubt that if your club was in financial peril then many pars fans would be happy to help. I am writing this to ask for help. Financial help, be it a donation or attendance at one of our final 3 home games of the season. I fear that if we do not get enough help then the club may die, and the town will lose a massive part of its identity. If you do not live locally, or are unable to attend, you can donate via the pars website. The link is below

http://www.dafc.co.u...2207955_3126143

Alternativley, the bank details for the Pars Supporters Trust are as follows

Bank of Scotland

IBAN No (if donating from abroad) : GB81BOFS80065500662309

Account No : 00662309

Sort Code : 80-06-55

Thank you, and if you would like any further information or have any queries, you can e-mail me at kyle0505@live.co.uk

=============

Good luck to the Pars with their survival fight.

Sorry Jaggie, I gave you a red by mistake, I will even up in a minute.

I was posting to say the same post has appeared on Fantalk.

I'm planning one in bad German on my other team's forum(Basel) once the admin approve my account.

Vee hav vays of making you pay ya....Dont mention the war Sybil.

I don't think the Swiss really care about the war tbh

Fair play to you. There's a German Football forum that has a specific page dedicated to Scottish Football. Can't remember the name of it just now, but me and dundeebarry were on it during the Dundee admin, slagging off various folk. I think we both got banned for calling Bob Brannan a Wurstesser.