Parscelona

Walking Down The Halbeath Road

A wee bit on the frustrations of the administrator...

Interesting point on Parsalive - as part of Masterton's loan/mortgage condition he is meant to be in control of DAFC at all times so Lloyds could call in their loan. Even at the supposed reduced amount of a few million pounds, Masterton couldn't pay it back.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/sfl-division-one/dunfermline-east-end-park-situation-clouds-fight-1-2868429'>http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/sfl-division-one/dunfermline-east-end-park-situation-clouds-fight-1-2868429

Might that be why DAFC PLC was registered at companies house a month or so ago?

Dunfermline stopping paying medical insurance for the players is a concerning situation. Is there no SFA or SFL rule against this?

Dunfermline stopping paying medical insurance for the players is a concerning situation. Is there no SFA or SFL rule against this?

If there was do you really think Gavin Masteron would care? Andy Kirk said that the players chipped in to pay the rent of the lady that cleans the changing rooms recently. The club is just in a shameful state and I'm sure there are plenty more horror stories to emerge.

Edit - p.s. - well done Championees!

Edited by Shandon Par

All players registered with the SFL are insured through a compulsory SFL scheme paid directly by the SFL. As long as Dunfermline are in the SFL the players will be insured.

If they've stopped paying something it's probably a private BUPA scheme for players treatment on top of this which is a benefit they may have offered but it's not remotely compulsory and very few SFL clubs will have it because frankly the costs are prohibitive.

This question comes up every time a club goes into admin.

All players registered with the SFL are insured through a compulsory SFL scheme paid directly by the SFL. As long as Dunfermline are in the SFL the players will be insured.

If they've stopped paying something it's probably a private BUPA scheme for players treatment on top of this which is a benefit they may have offered but it's not remotely compulsory and very few SFL clubs will have it because frankly the costs are prohibitive.

This question comes up every time a club goes into admin.

Do the players Union not pay for this kind of stuff too. I was under th impression jakeys like Gazza get as much rehab as they want...

If there was do you really think Gavin Masteron would care? Andy Kirk said that the players chipped in to pay the rent of the lady that cleans the changing rooms recently. The club is just in a shameful state and I'm sure there are plenty more horror stories to emerge.

Edit - p.s. - well done Championees!

Thanks for that. And thanks to Skyline for the other reply. Good luck to the Pars. I expect you'll come through this one way or another.

Probably just stopped sending the odd player along to see Pip Yeates at £21 quid a session. (Aye - Pip o' the Bears)

That's me in trouble.

Probably just stopped sending the odd player along to see Pip Yeates at £21 quid a session. (Aye - Pip o' the Bears)

That's me in trouble.

Pip has left Rangers. It's official.

Might that be why DAFC PLC was registered at companies house a month or so ago?

No, that would have been set up for the share option - remember that? Seems a long time ago now.

The company was set up with £50k of capital - makes one wonder where that money came from...

Makes you wonder what Masterton was going to do with the share money? Another visit to Switzerland? Is that where he took the season ticket money and early parachute payment from the SPL?

Trying to auction off a 2009/10 Pars top signed by Martin Hardie, Steven Bell and Nick Phinn as well as a empty champagne bottle signed by a Pars team circa 1980 on the Pars Alive forum http://www.parsalive.org.uk/Forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=999

On a serious note I hope your club pull thru regardless of my dislike for the team.

We're just the wee team our money's alright?

press conference tomorrow at 12

a neebur of mine says it's good news, fingers crossed eh

press conference tomorrow at 12

a neebur of mine says it's good news, fingers crossed eh

Probably to say you'll survive until the end of the season.

Probably to say you'll survive until the end of the season.

Which is good news, fuckface.

The press conference will announce precisely nowt. The game of poker between the likely white night and masterton continues.

The jostling and haggling will go on for a while yet so that the deal can be secured on the most agreeable terms for said white night and his group of companies.

Nothing to see or hear but more hot air from some of the encumbants who got you in this state but are now trying to save their shiny reputations.

There will be nothing new.