Parscelona

Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Was one of the all-time classic own goals not scored by a Dunfermline defender against the old Airdrie right at the end of a season to knacker up a Dunfermline promotion bid. I'm sure it was a brilliant piece of mis-cue and he absolutely burst the net with an attempted clearance?

Neale Cooper. :wub:

See if Cowdenbeath and Hamilton had just shut up and allowed us to take their money then this wouldn't have happened :angry:

Please god let it be just a 10 point deduction, 25 would put them below us. Last thing we need now is false hope of avoiding relegation

Is today the real Super Tuesday?

Chances of social unrest?

I was going to give you green dots but given our new circumstances I'm afraid I'm only going to offer 10 pixels in the dot.

what if this application for 'voluntary' administration doesnt get accepted? has that ever happened before? HMRC or some similar governing taxation body refusing application to make a point?

Edited by Vaderton

what if this application for 'voluntary' administration doesnt get accepted? has that ever happened before? HMRC or some similar governing taxation body refusing application to make a point?

They have about 55mins to get the finger out.

I was going to give you green dots but given our new circumstances I'm afraid I'm only going to offer 10 pixels in the dot.

Nice to see financial probity at last!!

What Dunfermline need is a march on Hampden and some fuckin moron screaming vengeance on their enemies. That is the modern way of dealing administration - even when caused by utter negligence within your own club. It is a poor show if you aren't even prepared to blockade the Forth Bridge.

Like many others, I hope there is a club to follow after genuinely punitive sanctions have been imposed.

See if Cowdenbeath and Hamilton had just shut up and allowed us to take their money then this wouldn't have happened :angry:

The Cowden BoD, having been left high and dry by their untrustworthy near neighbours who run away with the ticket money and spent it on holidays to the Swiss Alps have decided to take the only decision left to ensure the survival of the Blue Brazil. Cowden will not pay for any stewarding or security on the terracing side of the ground forthwith!

GordieBoy - what goes around comes around ;)

So how come DAFC didn't go down the administration route sooner and give their players more time to find another club before Sunday?

And why were you told a million times it was liquidation or nothing?

Can't believe anything DAFC says here.

So how come DAFC didn't go down the administration route sooner and give their players more time to find another club before Sunday?

And why were you told a million times it was liquidation or nothing?

Can't believe anything DAFC says here.

Because masterton is a delusional lying c**t.

Well that's a good point.

What happens re the £134k HMRC deadline then?

You still haven't entered administration.

You haven't paid it.

Do they start liquidation proceedings?

Bryan Jackson looks set to be the administrator. He'll look at every single loop hole possible to give Dunfermline a chance of staying alive. Good guy.

You haven't paid it.

Careful now......you're beginning to sound slightly desperate.....

You haven't paid it.

Maybe the administrator is already talking to HMRC?

Was it mentioned on here who is underwriting the administrator's fee (and no prizes for guessing it's not Gavin Masterton).