Walking Down The Halbeath Road

If the SFA want to do anything to help football clubs they will draw up rules banning people like Materton, Romanov, Whyte and Murray from ever setting foot in a football club boardroom again.

Given the way that mob never learn from their mistakes about the league setup, I fully expect them to do nothing about this either.

Anyone think the SFA is fit to run football in this country?

TBF this requires hindsight which is what we all know now.

I think there are conditions which have to be fulfilled regarding owning a football club, but this appears to be the same as joining the masons except for Murray, who skooshed it due to having less trooser leg to pull up.

I think there are conditions which have to be fulfilled regarding owning a football club, but this appears to be the same as joining the masons except for Murray, who skooshed it due to having less trooser leg to pull up.

My point is this is happening too much.

The SFA need a charter drew up immediately to stop the future Gavin Masterton, Vladimir Romanov etc?

The SFA are probably too busy trying to fast track Sevco and shitting themselves over Greens comments about being wanted and loved down south.

I suspect a relocated and renamed Cowdenbeath is far more likely than a Pars newco, its no gonna happen. I admit I don't know the ins and out of these financial things but I doubt securing any of the assets the way Charles Green did with Rangers would be straight forward. Who has the mandate from the fans, theres certainly been enough doubt put in mind about the TPC over recent weeks to not fully back that lot and a true grass routes fans movement wouldn't have the resources to make it work. Add that to a whole lot of other hurdles (stadium, league votes, football debts, getting a new squad together) I cant see how an SFL newco is even possible. And im sure as hell not supporting a 'West Fife'.

If the SFA want to do anything to help football clubs they will draw up rules banning people like Materton, Romanov, Whyte and Murray from ever setting foot in a football club boardroom again.

How do you suggest they do that, without the use of a time machine?

The more obvious means of sorting the system is to punt clubs who go into administration out of the league system. They've tried docking 25 points with Dundee, that didn't work. They've kicking them into the Third with Livingston, that didn't work. They've let a club go bust, form a tribute act and join the leagues, back to the same old cheating.

The only way to curb massive financial doping in the game is to kick out altogether the teams who can't pay their way. Maybe provide a pyramid for them to clamber into the setup over the long-term, but that's it.

The SPL and sfa climbed into bed with Murray and masterton's cartel. Christ sake the league was sponsored by hbos and Murray was given millions but in turn had to pay back some by forcing the SPL to have the 10,000 seater stadiums made from Murray steel.

Do a bit of digging and you see the same faces on the same boards all helping each other overspend.

Apart from Celtic and Livingston who stood up to them.

The more obvious means of sorting the system is to punt clubs who go into administration out of the league system. They've tried docking 25 points with Dundee, that didn't work. They've kicking them into the Third with Livingston, that didn't work. They've let a club go bust, form a tribute act and join the leagues, back to the same old cheating.

The only way to curb massive financial doping in the game is to kick out altogether the teams who can't pay their way. Maybe provide a pyramid for them to clamber into the setup over the long-term, but that's it.

Morton are overspending this very second, there's no way they can sustain the current squad based on the crowd size.

How do you stop a rich businessman from using football clubs as his plaything in the future?

You stop people owning clubs who claim to be pumping in money when In reality they are using the assets as guarantees.

If a rich guy wants to pump in millions like MR Rae he can become an investor who is not allowed anywhere near a share in the club.

The SPL and sfa climbed into bed with Murray and masterton's cartel. Christ sake the league was sponsored by hbos and Murray was given millions but in turn had to pay back some by forcing the SPL to have the 10,000 seater stadiums made from Murray steel.

Do a bit of digging and you see the same faces on the same boards all helping each other overspend.

Apart from Celtic and Livingston who stood up to them.

So the crowd at Subsidyvale never had any contact with GM's Stadia Group?

WE R THE D A THE D A F CHEATS!

in all seriousness i have several close friends who are pars fans and i know its breaking their hearts whats happening, so i wish the pars all the best and i hope they can come through the otherside in some form.

Yep.

Whyte had history and his colour's were 'exposed' in 2011... but Masterton and Romanov were fairly respected high-fliers once upon a time.

Yep.

Whyte had history and his colour's were 'exposed' in 2011... but Masterton and Romanov were fairly respected high-fliers once upon a time.

Romanov was that 'respected' the Marrs had the audacity to tell him to do one and stop being shady when he first came in for Dundee.