Walking Down The Halbeath Road

You could get their old strips and pick the badges off.

Our club has no debt, cash in the bank, a brand new stadium which we own, a state of the art training complex, are established in the SPL and have a major trophy sitting in the board room.

Our only use for the old strips of a dying club would be for rags to clean the shite from the toilets! :lol:

By lording it do you mean being glad you got relegated and we stayed up?

Seems like you are bitter from these days not us.

Indeed.

You are correct that I am bitter. Very bitter.

Relegation in 00/01 is only part of it - your club had a wage bill 3 times St. Mirren's - despite having a similar income. However, throughout the 90s and then the early 00s, your club stole money to lord it over us while we suffered in the First Division.

Its karma. What goes around comes around. You deserve everything you get.

Enjoy! :lol:

^^^ An example of the abuse anyone receives from Dunfermline when they point out home truths.

I followed St. Mirren for over a decade through utter shite whilst clubs like Dunfermline lorded it over us using cash that wasn't theirs. When I pointed this out, I got abuse.

You deserve all you get.

Hope your clubs dies! :lol:

Abuse? :lol::lol::lol:

Aw precious, you've really no idea

Jesus f**k you and VT should have a who can talk the most shite contest with the topic being our stadium.

Your club cheated for years as well. Avoiding the Taylor Report and spending the cash on players in order to try and cheat your way to promotion - then stealing tax payers cash to save your club and build your stadium.

Hope you enjoy rotting in the First Division! :lol:

Our club has no debt, cash in the bank, a brand new stadium which we own, a state of the art training complex, are established in the SPL and have a major trophy sitting in the board room.

Our only use for the old strips of a dying club would be for rags to clean the shite from the toilets! :lol:

Waste not,want not.

Hope you enjoy rotting in the First Division! :lol:

Our debt is coming down every year and we have made more selling players in the 1st division in 3 seasons than we did in 5 Years in the SPL.

We have also made ourselves more sustainable, thanks for asking.

Edited by Gaz FFC

Just seen the Dunfermline director on Sky Sports News. Refused to look at the camera, kept mumbling before realising he'd gone to the wrong door and couldn't get in. Trapping himself and being forced to speak to the cameras :lol: your clubs fucked if he's the brains of this operation

The more worrying part is, he was a key part of HBOS. One of the leaders of the banks...

Yes, abuse. 15 years of abuse for pointing out the reality.

Your sort buried your heads in the sand and abused me while you lapped up the cheating.

What goes around comes around.

Dunfermline RIP ! :lol:

Keep making a royal tit of yourself mate, you're doing well! :lol:

Your club cheated for years as well. Avoiding the Taylor Report

The English Taylor report????

A report built on police lies that has put football club after club In the shit?

Wish we had followed that.

Following the Taylor report was the football equivalent of if your mate jumped off a cliff would you jump too?

Only the thick did that.

Back in 1999/00, on the old First Division forum, I made numerous posts pointing out that Dunfermline's spending was unsubstainable. I was abused by virtually every single Dunfermline fan on the forum. Not a single Dunfermline fan agreed with me.

For a number of seasons after that I have continued to point out that Dunfermline's overspending was unsubstainable and would come back to bite them. I asked why no Dunfermline fans were questioning their board.

Virtually every single reply from a Dunfermline fan was abusive. Not a single Dunfermline fan has ever agreed with me. Not only was I abused - I was also told I was jealous, Dunfermline were a big club, etc.

I therefore have no sympathy for Dunfermline whatsoever. Their supporters deserve everything they get. They are no better than Rangers fans. They lapped up the "glory", buried their heads in the sand to what was really going on and abused anyone who dared point out the reality.

I read comments from the hopeless Paul Gallacher today asking why the SFA & SFL have sat back and done nothing. He is totally correct. I hope the SFA take Dunfermline to task and fine them heavily for not paying their tax. After all, as the panel said about Rangers - what Dunfermline have done is almost as bad as match fixing.

Dunfermline RIP - good riddance to bad rubbish.

My dancing shoes are ready and I will gleefully dance all over your rotten grave! :lol:

It sums you Captain_Sensible for the complete waste of oxygen you are that no one heard a cheep out of you when St Mirren won their first national trophy in 26 years (granted, much to the other Saints fans relief) but you crawl out from under your stone in order to gloat at another football club going bust.

At least when Dunfermline die, someone will have loved them, & that's more than you'll ever know.

Back in 1999/00, on the old First Division forum, I made numerous posts pointing out that Dunfermline's spending was unsubstainable. I was abused by virtually every single Dunfermline fan on the forum. Not a single Dunfermline fan agreed with me.

For a number of seasons after that I have continued to point out that Dunfermline's overspending was unsubstainable and would come back to bite them. I asked why no Dunfermline fans were questioning their board.

Virtually every single reply from a Dunfermline fan was abusive. Not a single Dunfermline fan has ever agreed with me. Not only was I abused - I was also told I was jealous, Dunfermline were a big club, etc.

I therefore have no sympathy for Dunfermline whatsoever. Their supporters deserve everything they get. They are no better than Rangers fans. They lapped up the "glory", buried their heads in the sand to what was really going on and abused anyone who dared point out the reality.

I read comments from the hopeless Paul Gallacher today asking why the SFA & SFL have sat back and done nothing. He is totally correct. I hope the SFA take Dunfermline to task and fine them heavily for not paying their tax. After all, as the panel said about Rangers - what Dunfermline have done is almost as bad as match fixing.

Dunfermline RIP - good riddance to bad rubbish.

My dancing shoes are ready and I will gleefully dance all over your rotten grave! :lol:

Don't put all fans in the same bin. We had quite a rivalry with the saints back then and yes we did overspend and became a much bigger club for a while. There was lots of fans who questioned the spending, I can't talk about on here but on dafc.net there was a few. These fans were silenced by the board through the moderators. I do think you were 100% right about it and I'm sorry if our fans came across as arrogant but I'm sure judging by the consistent wind up tone and nature of your posts that most of it was in response to being wound up intentionally.

Even if st mirren had spent millions I would never wish or hope that they would die, I know what it is like to be brought up supporting a provincial team.

Our fans are human and of course they enjoyed the good times, I'm sure if the roles were reversed you would have too.

Grown men will be in tears tomorrow and I'll find it hard to keep my emotions in check of the Falkirk game is to be the last. Supporting dunfermline through thick and thin is a major part of my life and my families life also.

You might regret saying the above after a while, it's making you look like a total fanny.

Edited by DAFC