Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Just saw Masterton on Sky Sports News. He couldn't remember the code to get in the side door of the stadium and he couldn't even remember how long he had supported Dunfermline for.

No wonder the club is in a mess with that simpleton in charge.

:lol:

Just seen that the now, what a fuckwit.

I posted over on One F, but Bryan Jackson did the admins for both Dundee and Motherwell. In Dundee's case, they had no assets other than cash turnover from their support, and a couple of players worth a bit of cash. He ring fenced the decent players, and let the rest go........including the management team. He effectively got rid of their dead wood for them. He ring fenced their decent players, and the creditors probably got less than they should have, as post admin, he punted Griffiths (who could have raised funds for the creditors).

Then look at how much debt he managed to get Motherwell to walk away from............

This is where football brings out the best and worst in all of us. Would Dunfermline now say "yes" to survival if it means every local and national business awaiting their money from DAFC gets nothing? Are you prepared to damage others to save your club?

In our heart of hearts, we would all probably mumble "yes" while looking uncomfortably at our shoes..............apart from one or two clubs who developed such actions into an art form, and really couldn't give a monkeys about who didn't get paid.

Then look at the damage administration does to those clubs who hide behind those legal skirts..............and this is from my Falkirk perspective of a club who got into debt, but paid it all back in full. Livingston...........two admins, Ahead of us in SFL1. Morton........1 admin, ahead of us in SFL1. Dundee........2 admins, currently in the SPL. Motherwell..........1 admin that didn't affect them at all.

Then there's the impact that has on any sense of "community club" claim. Plenty of local businesses who get stung will want nothing whatsoever to do with the organisation (or the new organisation claiming the history of the old organisation) that screwed them over. Of course, faux religious tendencies can always overcome that kind of problem.....

Then look at the damage administration does to those clubs who hide behind those legal skirts..............and this is from my Falkirk perspective of a club who got into debt, but paid it all back in full. Livingston...........two admins, Ahead of us in SFL1. Morton........1 admin, ahead of us in SFL1. Dundee........2 admins, currently in the SPL. Motherwell..........1 admin that didn't affect them at all.

In fairness, Falkirk have had the opportunity to establish ourselves ahead of all of those clubs in the SPL but George Craig and John Hughes got silly and blew it.

We paid our debts, recovered and have fucked up all over again. Albeit, not to the same extent as before (hopefully).

That footage of Masterton is gold. What an absolute goon!

As an aside, that's the first time I've seen/heard Masterton. He gave me the creeps. He looks a wee bit like a white Kim Jong Il.

I thought the exact same thing when I saw his photo the other day.

Falkirk have also massively benefited by getting the local council to do your bidding (much like St Mirren), so I'd get off your cross about unfair advantages.

I love it when you get light on facts, and pick the broadest brush possible. To be fair, you do it a little too often, but I'm sure no-one is counting

The Steering Group would not appear to know their arse from their elbow.

I'll have you know that they have been performing due dilli, dill doolagans, drool phillipants.

We have the council.

You have the sweetie man.

Now f**k off

Last I checked private, successful entrepreneurs are free to spend their money where they like. Democratically accountable local authorities aren't.

This voluntary administration, what are we looking at in terms of short term punishment 10pts, 25pts, relegation to the bottom teir? Im guessing the SFLs priority will be to at least get remaining fixtures complete and avoid the headache of having to rejigg points totals...

Last I checked private, successful entrepreneurs are free to spend their money where they like. Democratically accountable local authorities aren't.

I remember when Rangers fans thought Murray and Whyte were spending their own personal wealth on their club.

The council has done better out this deal than FFC and you can take that to the bank with you.

Most Falkirk fans with knowledge of how we have been duped are angry with the council over the whole situation.

No doubt super knowledge of all VT knows better though.

Just saw Masterton on Sky Sports News. He couldn't remember the code to get in the side door of the stadium

Ehh, is it #450,000, no that's what I owe the other directors

Eh #134,000, oh no, that's what I owe the tax man

Hmmmm # 900,000, oh no, that's what I owe trade creditors

Uh, oh, eh #75,000, oh no, that's the rent money from the woman in the shop in the Kingsgate Centre I forgot to forward on to the landlords