Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, VinnyPar said:

Don't know much about him but definitely an area we need bodies in1d8019b68223388621ffc1f530ce4e18.jpg

If true, I’m really impressed by the ambition shown. But it seems unlikely he’d come here, so hopefully we have backup targets lined up and are actively discussing deals for a number of targets.

Started teasing the new away kit now. Definitely maroon. Looks like it could be a similar design to the home kit, but maroon with stripes alternating white and either black or navy?

3ACAE686-DCD5-4479-A308-936321E1A61B.jpeg

6 hours ago, Shandön Par said:

It would save money on shirt printing if we simply made all the players change their surnames to Tod. It would 100% make them play better too. 

We already have Todorov and Todd, so it's a short leap from there.

21 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Both kits are beautiful 

Dunfermline take 1st place in country this year for me 

You would 

They mention 11 Premiership B Teams - who doesn't have one and why?

Don't mind the away top but will have to see what it gets paired with to get a full picture. Nice to see the Old Inn and getting more heritage stuff on the go though.

Was a bit worried at mention of a maroon strip but that’s so smart. Again a slightly old-school collar but overall classy without the air of menace of the home top. 

Think we’ve knocked it out the park with the kits this year, both excellent. White shorts/socks for the home kit makes sense, now that we know it’s navy shorts and maroon socks for the away.

Reaction to the away seems mixed in social media, which surprises me a bit. Genuinely think it’s excellent. Think we can see Cook’s touch with the marketing of both kits. Love the launch being at the Old Inn and Malcolm’s Tower. Really put a lot of thought into things.

I'm honestly a bit underwhelmed with the away kit seeing as it's essentially just a colour swap of our home kit, would have been nice to have seen something a little different. Like the colours though.