Walking Down The Halbeath Road

2 hours ago, Bairn in Exile said:

300gms of back bacon rashers                                                                                                          £1.60

300gms of streaky bacon rashers                                                                                                     £2.50

The mutants debating the merits of different bacon ‘cos their team is shite                        Priceless

MasterCard logo -

Falkirk fans have spent so long in the 3rd tier they've turned into junior thickos with shite patter, how sad. 

Cannot believe there’s folk out there eating streaky bacon in a roll. Pigs in blankets or in some sort of burger is the only time that stuff is edible.

Unsmoked bacon is obviously for those same cuntos that enjoy the taste of cardboard but unfortunately those people are out there and walk among us.

14 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Had 2 bacon rolls for lunch. Unsmoked of course, grilled.

I enjoyed them.

I'm seriously reconsidering your upcoming  best man role. 

3 hours ago, Bairn in Exile said:

300gms of back bacon rashers                                                                                                          £1.60

300gms of streaky bacon rashers                                                                                                     £2.50

The mutants debating the merits of different bacon ‘cos their team is shite                        Priceless

MasterCard logo -

Worst patter I've seen on here in months, just abysmal.

I'm still running the campaign for the steak bridie to get a couple'a pumps o haggis right up it....if anyone is interested.
Is that to replace the missing steak in the EEP batches? Sounds good to me though. A free sample with every ST would be a nice bonus to see if its a goer

The last two bridies I had at East End were excellent, genuinely two of the best I've ever had. Sadly said games were the last two games at East End.

Mind they used to have vouchers in the season ticket book where you did indeed get a free bridie or other food option of your choice throughout the season at a certain game (also got a free drink at a game etc).

29 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

Everyone else “What you talking about?”

Pars fans “Bacon. What you talking about?”.

Everyone else “Football”.

Nicely done. Especially since we utterly shat all over the bedsheets last season.