Parscelona

Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I wouldn't mind if the club was owned by Johnstons, Stephens and Pink String and Sealing Wax tbh

Sorry - maybe read like I was pouring scorn on these kind of guys. I meant if my theory was rubbish then feel free to mock me. Any new owner would be very welcome. Especially one who makes donuts as good as the ones from Stephens.

Would i be wrong in suggesting stephens are likely creditors given the change of supplier decision recently?

They're squared up. We gave them Paddy Boyle and pretended he's on loan to some team down south.

They're squared up. We gave them Paddy Boyle and pretended he's on loan to some team down south.

Just home from the Hampden shitfest, cold, tired & crabbit.

That made me laugh though.

:)

Surely this won't be the last ever Pars game today?

I've just noticed who Jim has booked for the HT entertainment today at East End Park after looking at the club books this week...

post-30171-0-71759200-1364028115_thumb.j

Oh dear... that can't be a good sign! At least Michelle's outfit will compliment the occasion.

Surely this won't be the last ever Pars game today?

I've just noticed who Jim has booked for the HT entertainment today at East End Park after looking at the club books this week...

attachicon.gifmichelle-mcmanus_1717633i.jpg

Oh dear... that can't be a good sign! At least Michelle's outfit will compliment the occasion.

By Dunfermline standards she's borderline anorexic.

Leishman in The Herald today suggesting it's "up to Masterton" whether or not to put the club into administration. I still have hope that it won't be Dunfermline's last game but it could well be the last game for some of the senior players if administration becomes a reality.

If an extra 700 to 800 pars fans go to todays match thats the tax bill paid.

We can all point fingers as to who's fault all this is but if the club does not survive its a pointless discussion.

Best of luck to all at dunfermline they deserve better than this.

Eh?

700 to 800 what are you charging to get in.!!!! The bill can't be paid with your existing gate how can 800 extra do it?

Matchday (stewarding, staff wages, players wages) cost and tax on gate money did you add this to your equation

Edited by sons superhero

He comes from the John Yorkston school of finances.

lol.

A good crowd today would be fantastic to try and get the staff and players their overdue wages but i dont think it will have a bearing on the decision Masterton has to make, it would be a great boost to try and get the cash to pay the HMRC as it might buy some extra time.

On the whole the support we have received from other fans has been tremendous and the fact that it appears a high number will also pop along today is amazing. I'm truely thankful to anyone who has helped

Judging by the fact I have £5 to my name until Monday, I will not be making the game today.

You should try getting yourself a wee paper round or something.

Judging by the fact I have £5 to my name until Monday, I will not be making the game today.

Can you get to Alloa?

£100 raised for the Pars Hardship Fund from the Shirt Auction. :thumsup2

thanks to all who supported and bidded.

Money will be handed over to the Fund as soon as possible.

Can someone post this on DAFC.net as I seem unable to re-establish my account. Have emailed Hardship Fund folk to say I am on way to Alloa today so could possibly meet for handover.

steward17, on 23 Mar 2013 - 10:51, said:snapback.png

If an extra 700 to 800 pars fans go to todays match thats the tax bill paid.

We can all point fingers as to who's fault all this is but if the club does not survive its a pointless discussion.

Best of luck to all at dunfermline they deserve better than this.

As I said earlier, to pay £135K, all you have to do is divide it by £18 to get the figure required, paying at the gate, over the two home games this week. (if they make it as far as Wednesday).

They need 7500, on top of the Season Ticket holders, just to pay HMRC.

As I said earlier, to pay £135K, all you have to do is divide it by £18 to get the figure required, paying at the gate, over the two home games this week. (if they make it as far as Wednesday).

They need 7500, on top of the Season Ticket holders, just to pay HMRC.

You must pay VAT on that gate money, also pay for stewarding and policing. Also staff wages, players wages, electricity for floodlights also did the undersoil heating go on? That will all eat into any profits made.

I will have money coming in in the next few days/weeks but things are tight atm.

You could be Masterton's spin doctor :P

You must pay VAT on that gate money, also pay for stewarding and policing. Also staff wages, players wages, electricity for floodlights also did the undersoil heating go on? That will all eat into any profits made.

But they can all wait, I know it's firefighting of the highest order, as they can deal with those bills later. It's HMRC that have the winding up order in place.