Walking Down The Halbeath Road

39 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Seriously, what’s the obsession with Raith fans talking about warning our fans? It’s not like the fans were responsible for the appointment ffs. Really bizarre behaviour.

Was he a poor appointment? 100%. Is he largely to blame for this mess? 100%. Would Raith fans warning our fans that he was poor make any difference? 100% not.

It is possible to warn someone about something that they aren't responsible for and can't control. 

I don't think any Rovers fans were labouring under the impression that you could do anything about it, I think it was more of a "brace yourselves, because we've seen this show before". 

12 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Kevin Thomson would 100% take the job. Stewart Petrie though…just give him whatever he wants and get the fans back onside again.

1) Not if we offer him the job first.

2)You turning fully part time then?

23 minutes ago, AuldReekie said:

Complete clean out required, and quickly. Draw a line utter this shit show. Get after Kevin Thomson immediately. Not sure he'd jump to a team in same division now but we should at least be asking. Alternatively, going to have to take a punt on someone. Not interested in any of the usual suspects... We're tried that and been utterly embarrassed. Show me a list of ambitious and promising young managers/coaches. 

The whole club needs complety cleaned out especially all the hangers on in boardroom / so call coaching staff. 

43 minutes ago, AuldReekie said:

Complete clean out required, and quickly. Draw a line utter this shit show. Get after Kevin Thomson immediately. Not sure he'd jump to a team in same division now but we should at least be asking. Alternatively, going to have to take a punt on someone. Not interested in any of the usual suspects... We're tried that and been utterly embarrassed. Show me a list of ambitious and promising young managers/coaches. 

Gary Caldwell is available!!

2 minutes ago, Beachbum said:

Funny he didn’t want to stay with us after Kevin Cuthbert cordially invited him to depart with haste. 

2 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Funny he didn’t want to stay with us after Kevin Cuthbert cordially invited him to depart with haste. 

All being said, I'd fancy Hughes to smash Cuthbert without even needing a second blow tbh.