Walking Down The Halbeath Road

With the 1st being Easter Monday, will the court be in session?

Forgot about Easter. Ok it will likely be Tuesday 2nd

PS, I will be surprised if they don't go for administration before the deadline whatever it is. The court date will be specified on the service documents.

Edited by Tonsilitis

Todays Edinburgh Gazette

http://www.edinburgh-gazette.co.uk/issues/27225/pages/682

That gives theoretically until next Wednesday to sort it out but in practical terms probably until 1 April as most courts deal with insolvency on a Monday.

I can only imagine the jokes that would bring, and I thought Valentines was ironic :)

I don't know if an actual decision is going to be given either way on Friday or not - all that's been offically said is that it'll be an update. I don't want to sound rude, but why should we believe SSN? They've probably just read / heard about the update and guessed that a decision will be given then. I'm sure the Steering Group will be fighting to save the Pars, and make a deal possible, right up to the last second, if need be. I'm hopeful things can be sorted out soon, but I've just got a bad feeling we're unsaveable now, tbh! :(

Has there been an account set up for donations to your fund? Can you post details if there is?

pansjambo,

The ParsAlive and Pars Supporters Trusts fans groups have accounts set up to support staff who are struggling to pay bills etc (some of the under 20 players didn't even clear £100 last month):

http://www.parssupporterstrust.co.uk/index.php?ID=1985&CATEGORY2=3-News

http://www.parsalive.org.uk/Pages/Donate.html

If a Pars run group can somehow manage to save the club and meet the terms offered by Cowden to cancel the debt owed to us then I will happily put £30 into any collection bucket for them in front of the turnstille provided and that is a promise. Not much I grant you in terms of the dept but a lot to give up to the Pars from a Cowden fan. Masterton on the other hand just gets my disgust in a skip.

Cowdens offer is a very good one as we will still lose money unlike Rovers who made a good few bob out of their "generous gesture ".

If a Pars run group can somehow manage to save the club and meet the terms offered by Cowden to cancel the debt owed to us then I will happily put £30 into any collection bucket for them in front of the turnstille provided and that is a promise. Not much I grant you in terms of the dept but a lot to give up to the Pars from a Cowden fan. Masterton on the other hand just gets my disgust in a skip.

Cowden's offer is a very good one as we will still lose money unlike Rovers who made a good few bob out of their "generous gesture ".

If your club is going to lose money then maybe you'd be best chucking your £30 in their direction rather than the pars.

If your club is going to lose money then maybe you'd be best chucking your £30 in their direction rather than the pars.

My club made a very good and honourable offer to the Pars which was not looking to maximise our own profit but just to minimise losses. Raith played a good card and made a bit of cash out of it. Fair play to you. I already contribute what I can to support Cowden every week through buying a season ticket , programme , half - time draw ticket, pie and drink, strip and other club merchandise and by being a member of our 100 club. If I want to stick money into a Pars supporters bucket as well then that is up to me.

Cowdens offer is a very good one as we will still lose money unlike Rovers who made a good few bob out of their "generous gesture ".

Are you implying that the Rovers offer, that couldve netted the steering group a 5 figure sum, wasn't generous?

Not our fault the Pars fans didn't take full advantage. We are not a charity.

WOW! Hoad the Bus! How come it's Monday at 5pm the £134k has to be in by? I thought we had 8 days from Tuesday of this week - which would mean the money was due in by 5pm on Wednesday 27th March. According to Leishman, it's Monday at 5pm (22-23 mins for interview here - http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/listen-again/episode/108816). Can anyone explain how it's Monday (which only equates to 6 days) and not Wednesday...or is it just a mistake by JL?