Walking Down The Halbeath Road

17 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
1 hour ago, Brashy said:
Sit doon. Or preferably, get doon.

gid wan, away back to the Rape Rovers thread san.

Is this in any way helping the victims of such a crime?

Is a throw away cheap joke doing anything to educate people in the consequences their actions?

Did you think before posting?

Is a throw away cheap joke doing anything to educate people in the consequences their actions?
Should hopefully have put that tit in his place and make him think twice before comparing rape and singing songs with bad words in them.

10 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Big words from a fanbase who keep singing John McGlynns name, since you signed a rapist, has anyone involved in the decision left the club? 

At the time Rovers fans were big on saying that there was no point in getting rid of rape apologist McGlynn because he'd be away at the end of the season, how's that going? With regards to consequences for there actions what have the Rovers fans done to stand up to the vile cretins who run there club? 

The pint of milk I bought for the office fridge leaked in my bag on the way to work

Just forced myself to watch Fridays brief "highlights"

Then logged on & paid £20 for my ticket for Saturday.

Has to be said I've had better Monday mornings......

Hi all, how are yous feeling about QP in the playoffs? 

They are a strong team but don’t really have any firepower up top. I do think they’re set up to play championship level though so should give Dunfermline a good game

8 minutes ago, Diamond1924 said:

They are a strong team but don’t really have any firepower up top. I do think they’re set up to play championship level though so should give Dunfermline a good game

Feeling like shite thanks, and frankly Fort William would fancy their chances against our heartless rabble of imposters.

24 minutes ago, Diamond1924 said:

I had a quick check of their team on Saturday and was quite surprised at how many recognisable players they had. McHugh, Murray & Quintongo sounds like enough fire power to cause our shitebags a problem. In all honesty despite how shite we've been I'd like to think we'll do enough to win over the two legs providing we don't collapse this midweek. Playing your lot is a different kettle of fish, good players, unbeaten for a large number of games and full of confidence.

Edited by The Toun Clock

2nd leg of Airdrie Monstrose being priced at 12 quid. That's how it's done.

Yep. Other 2 games are £15. We’re charging 33.33% more then Montrose and Queens Park and 66.67% more than Airdrie. Genuinely feel like it’s a slap in the face for the loyal fans - who have turned out in good numbers for the last month or so.

Also really poor planning. We could have been selling out the whole north stand and come close to selling out the rest of the home end if we actually encouraged fans to come along. But the club just really don’t seem to care about our first team/on-field product right now. They also definitely don’t care about the fans.

14 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Yep. Other 2 games are £15. We’re charging 33.33% more then Montrose and Queens Park and 66.67% more than Airdrie. Genuinely feel like it’s a slap in the face for the loyal fans - who have turned out in good numbers for the last month or so.

Also really poor planning. We could have been selling out the whole north stand and come close to selling out the rest of the home end if we actually encouraged fans to come along. But the club just really don’t seem to care about our first team/on-field product right now. They also definitely don’t care about the fans.

I actually pinged a message over to one of the SLO's this morning about this. With all the "positive" things going on off the pitch I thought we'd see massive improvements with our communications to the fans. The social media comms has been atrocious for a long time now, no enthusiasm, just the same old copy and paste rubbish week in week out. I thought the Germans were all about fair ticket pricing in Germany? Surely they know the benefits that can be made by reducing the prices.

I'd love to think the club will revisit the prices and try and get the stadium packed out but they're a stubborn bunch.

Edited by The Toun Clock

18 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

Just on your social media stuff, I was surprised how long it took for the QotS highlights to appear on YouTube, is that normal for you guys?

Well there was no desire to watch them. Usually if we win the social media people are teasing goals from midnight on the Saturday night and the full highlights normally follow on the Sunday morning. 

I've just checked and we posted highlights at 10:36am on Saturday morning after a Friday night 7:45pm kick off game, I'd say that's a fairly normal turnaround time especially when no one wants to watch them.

56 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Montrose are also offering a parent and child ticket for £18.

We wouldn't have come close to selling out the home end unless prices were something mental like £5, but we'd have a crowd similar to Friday night if the pricing was done right, perhaps even a bit more.

42 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

I actually pinged a message over to one of the SLO's this morning about this. With all the "positive" things going on off the pitch I thought we'd see massive improvements with our communications to the fans. The social media comms has been atrocious for a long time now, no enthusiasm, just the same old copy and paste rubbish week in week out. I thought the Germans were all about fair ticket pricing in Germany? Surely they know the benefits that can be made by reducing the prices.

I'd love to think the club will revisit the prices and try and get the stadium packed out but they're a stubborn bunch.

I sent an email this morning. Would encourage as many folk as possible to do the same in the (forlorn) hope that it gets the message through to the board.

The club are being battered on social media over this. Every post they put up has plenty of folk pointing out how pish the pricing is.

1 hour ago, Diamond1924 said:

We should be winning, if we can't beat a mid table side from league one then we don't deserve to be in the Championship. 

The first leg at Firhill gives me the fear, shocking surface. 

Quit whinging about the playing surface FFS. I've seen far, far better teams than us play on far, far worse pitches than that. You know what they did? They got on with it. 

They're playing on the same surface against us. Stop making early excuses for them, they should be going out there ready for a fight and making sure they win that fight. 

The one hope I’d give us is that Cove Rangers didn’t beat us this season. All the pressure is on Dunfermline. Nobody really expects us to do anything. Saw you pump Thistle and thought you’d get out of trouble. Looked a decent outfit that night. 

Reckon we’ll have to score first. Conceding a goal usually leads to an apocalyptic drop off in performance levels. Dunfermline score early and it could be a long two legs. My one hope is that we stay in the tie to give Saturday a bit of spice. Make it as tense for the Dunfermline players as possible. Many Pars fans are likely to come through?