Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I would like to apologise to everyone at Dunfermline for contributing to your truly awful season. Yes, I actually put money on Dunfermline to win the Championship. I will be sorely tempted to gamble on the Pars to win League 1, should they fail to recover in the play-offs. However, I will refrain from doing so to avoid another catastrophe. 

Fans were chanting “f**k Peter Grant” tonight. No, f**k the board for appointing the total rotter in the first place ahead of Dick Campbell and Petrie, who both applied for the job.

1 minute ago, Cutty Old said:

I would like to apologise to everyone at Dunfermline for contributing to your truly awful season. Yes, I actually put money on Dunfermline to win the Championship. I will be sorely tempted to gamble on the Pars to win League 1, should they fail to recover in the play-offs. However, I will refrain from doing so to avoid another catastrophe. 

Why? They had the third best squad on paper at best, and a shite manager. 

2 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Fans were chanting “f**k Peter Grant” tonight. No, f**k the board for appointing the total rotter in the first place ahead of Dick Campbell and Petrie, who both applied for the job.

Who says they both applied for the job?

Should the playoffs go the way everyone expects, the good chance of keeping Falkirk in the third tier for a fifteenth season in a row (or whatever it currently is) should soften the blow.

4 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

‘f**k Peter Grant’ Seriously? He was sacked in OCTOBER last year. Hughes has had the majority of the season to save you but hasn’t.  Why aren’t they blaming him? Or are you all hoodwinked by the shite patter too? 

Quite a fitting send off for McArthur. Another one of his disasterous appointments making an erse of us again and seding us back to league one where he started off.

Fukin soul destroying seeing our support turn out in big numbers and being let down yet again.  

‘f**k Peter Grant’ Seriously? He was sacked in OCTOBER last year. Hughes has had the majority of the season to save you but hasn’t.  Why aren’t they blaming him? Or are you all hoodwinked by the shite patter too? 
Sacked in October and hadn't won a game. Left us rock bottom with a shitshow of an unbalanced squad.

2 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

I swear that wee team fans are even more invested in the Pars' fortunes than I am.

2 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

Certainly from where I was in the ground, Yogi is getting away with nothing. 

4 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

Have a look through the thread, do you reckon John Hughes is getting an easy time of it?