Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I had to get a spare off someone. Cliftonhill was nowhere near big enough to hold us all. I think a lot more would have went too if they could. That was a great day. Just pished all dayer!

Just finished the Craig Falconbridge episode of the Walking Down the Halbeath Road podcast. Different to the Westie one but still a good listen. The lad went through some really tough stuff but turned it around. Good on him, and he came across as a good guy.

20 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Just finished the Craig Falconbridge episode of the Walking Down the Halbeath Road podcast. Different to the Westie one but still a good listen. The lad went through some really tough stuff but turned it around. Good on him, and he came across as a good guy.

Aye, I had no idea how it ended up for him playing wise. Glad he's pulled through all that shit and now on a great career path, helping kids.

4 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

I think a few people missed it ( I didn't!) As Cowden were expected to lose away to Peterhead I think?

Yeh I think Cowden scored late on, I was raging. I was at the Albion Rovers game which was a great day out.

Seriously hope McCann is back fit for this one, at least on the bench.

I thought Todorov would make a difference but past two games he's been given two easy chances and managed to f**k both of them up. An absolute fucking diddy of a player, no wonder Hughes hasn't fancied him. Kamwa could also play up there, at least he's quick, direct and something unpredictable.

Seriously hope McCann is back fit for this one, at least on the bench.
I thought Todorov would make a difference but past two games he's been given two easy chances and managed to f**k both of them up. An absolute fucking diddy of a player, no wonder Hughes hasn't fancied him. Kamwa could also play up there, at least he's quick, direct and something unpredictable.
Thought Kamwa was rotten on Saturday

Bit harsh on Todorov. Match sharpness must be very low. Players at this level are rarely going to come out of the back of the cupboard and hit the ground running immediately. 

Either way though, no time to let him get going. Its McCann and O Hara from here on out. 

Todorov is a player I struggle to undertand tbh.  He has shown alot of positive elements to his game that shows why he was one of the best strikers in the league last year but can never seem to but them all together with us.   Someone who'll we end up releasing and then score 20 goals next year.

15 hours ago, parsforlife said:

Todorov is a player I struggle to undertand tbh.  He has shown alot of positive elements to his game that shows why he was one of the best strikers in the league last year but can never seem to but them all together with us.   Someone who'll we end up releasing and then score 20 goals next year.

Playing in a team not managed by Peter Grant he will score against us and be a great addition...although I'm confident he will remain in the championship and well....we might not. 

He's average for this level.  He hit a purple patch when we signed Scott Allan, no coincidence IMO, which alerted you and apparently Ayr to him.  The 2 seasons and a bit seasons for us before that he was shite.

2 hours ago, CallumPar said:

Noticed Reece Cole’s been on Instagram the last 2 days posting stuff from his holiday in Dubai. Is this another Watson situation, or has Yogi given them all the week off?

Will surely the latter, but he isn't going to be a miss if it is a Watson situation.

2 hours ago, CallumPar said:

Noticed Reece Cole’s been on Instagram the last 2 days posting stuff from his holiday in Dubai. Is this another Watson situation, or has Yogi given them all the week off?

We’re not playing at the weekend so it makes sense if they were being given some time off.

Reece Cole could stay in Dubai for the rest of his life though and it would make zero difference to Dunfermline Athletic.