Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Comrie is a fucking hero at right back, the best we've had since...McMillan probably. He's paid his dues. Chalmers has come in and shown he's fucking shitebag.
Craig Reid says otherwise I'm afraid.

4 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Comrie is a fucking hero at right back, the best we've had since...McMillan probably. He's paid his dues. Chalmers has come in and shown he's fucking shitebag.

Williamson had a glorious season. 

17/18 he was really good, got international recognition and team of the year. Linked up with Higginbotham brilliantly as well. Last half decent team we've had.

26 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
50 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

17/18 he was really good, got international recognition and team of the year. Linked up with Higginbotham brilliantly as well. Last half decent team we've had.

Aye he was brilliant, really thought he had gotten over his injury concerns and would push on to be a Premier league player. 

25 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

As if by magic..

It is a ridiculously shite take though, Chalmers isn't just getting called out for his part in the second goal(which was worse than Comrie’s btw, although I'm sure you know that), it's for his play since he joined the club, he's been the absolute epitome of an empty shirt, did you watch the Hamilton and Arbroath games? 

You seem utterly obsessed by the idea that fans go out there way to criticise players and make them a scapegoat, which in itself is just ridiculous, fans are reactive to what's happening in front of them, if Chalmers was good why would the fans criticise him, why would anyone criticise him? He's not a scapegoat, he's just pish. 

Some fan opinions are weird.

Just from the last few posts for example, there are folk who are adamant that Ryan Williamson was pish, was always pish, and pretty much never had a good game. That bemuses me.

There are folk who think Dorrans is good/decent for us, and others who think he's absolutely horse.

Barry Nicholson got in to the all time XI as voted on by the fans in the early 2000s.

Craig Robertson seemed vastly underrated by large sections of the fansbase (easily in my all time XI, although I only base mine on players I've seen).

There were folk who thought Crawford was overrated as a player as well. Madness.

There's even some mad men who think Dan Pybus is good...

Edited by DA Baracus

Deeply concerning news about Mehmet. Stolarczyk has been confirmed as going away with the Poland under 21 squad and will definitely be unavailable for the Inverness and Partick games.

Hughes has said (see link below) that he's trying to get Mehmet fit to play in those games. If he isn't fit in time Hughes seemingly has two emergency loans lines up.

But, and this must be reiterated given how terrifying the prospect is, Mehmet is the first and preferred choice for those games.

https://t.co/7zUMfLylBs

Deeply concerning news about Mehmet. Stolarczyk has been confirmed as going away with the Poland under 21 squad and will definitely be unavailable for the Inverness and Partick games.
Hughes has said (see link below) that he's trying to get Mehmet fit to play in those games. If he isn't fit in time Hughes seemingly has two emergency loans lines up.
But, and this must be reiterated given how terrifying the prospect is, Mehmet is the first and preferred choice for those games.
That'll be 0 points from those 2 games guaranteed then. I'm going to Caley (never been before) and staying up for the weekend tae, be some laugh seeing the bold yin chuck a couple in the back of the net in new surroundings.

48 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

That'll be 0 points from those 2 games guaranteed then. I'm going to Caley (never been before) and staying up for the weekend tae, be some laugh seeing the bold yin chuck a couple in the back of the net in new surroundings.

Lovely at this time of the year too when the sun sets on the Moray Firth.

At least it will be a glorious backdrop for some howlers. Great times.